Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, I think there's already a thread on this. Secondly, do you mean Mira, or Mara? Because if you're talking about Mara Jade, well, she wins hands down. If it's Mira, well then, I say her anyway. She's not annoying, unlike the other three. By the way, you need Visas and Kreia on this list.

Firstly, I think there's already a thread on this. Secondly, do you mean Mira, or Mara? Because if you're talking about Mara Jade, well, she wins hands down. If it's Mira, well then, I say her anyway. She's not annoying, unlike the other three. By the way, you need Visas and Kreia on this list.

1. i didnt know there was already a thread

2. it was a typo i meant mira.

3.I agree with u on Mara.

4 ill add visas but Kreia is old, only the elderly players(and i dont think there are many) would vote for kreia. and i doubt many of them would.

Bastila reminds me of a porcelain doll with her deathly pale skin and large head with childlike features. Mira has flat, dead eyes and looks perpetually pissed off. Juhani is a bit too alien for my tastes. The Handmaiden's features remind me of some greek amazon depiction for some reason.

I wouldn't say any of them are really "hot", if I had to pick one it would probably be Visas (if you disregard that there is an empty void inside her mouth) since what little you see of her makes her look a bit exotic and mysterious. :)

Cortana is hot :xp:

I guess you can say it's the inside that matters if you find a genderless, incorporeal AI entity to be hot. :p

Bastila reminds me of a porcelain doll with her deathly pale skin and large head with childlike features. Mira has flat, dead eyes and looks perpetually pissed off. Juhani is a bit too alien for my tastes. The Handmaiden's features remind me of some greek amazon depiction for some reason.

I wouldn't say any of them are really "hot", if I had to pick one it would probably be Visas (if you disregard that there is an empty void inside her mouth) since what little you see of her makes her look a bit exotic and mysterious. :)

I agree with you on Juhani and Handmaiden.

I guess you can say it's the inside that matters if you find a genderless, incorporeal AI entity to be hot. :p

I was just talkin about looks on this one.

Cortana is hot :xp:

Who is Cortana? Its been awhile since I've actually played the game

How did u change my title? I couldnt figure it out. Thanks by the way.

with my l337 HaCK0Rz Sk11Lz ;) ~ Cz

He's a moderator. He can do virtually anything, that spoiled kid. ^^

About the hotness issue: It's the second thread about his in less than a month, but.. I'll go for Bastila, even with her mood. As irritating a her spoiled little Jedi princess is, it would be great to teach her to have some manners. Great deal comes from her voice, that's what she got of most "real".

Personally, Mira is the hottest, in all ways of thinking. Bastila is too uptight and pisses me off. Juhani's pretty hot....with a good reskin, otherwise, no. Handmaiden's got a hot body, but her face is a major turn off.

So yeah, I'm gonna vote for Mira. And could somebody add this topic a poll?

1. Mission wasnt one of the choices.

Why? She darn well should be.

2.Shes a teenager so I hope you are one two or-

She is technically a collection of obviously artificial pixels, just like your other supposed choices are. ;)

Her character and personality blow the others away, she is one of the most developed characters of KotOR (Other than Kreia, and possibly G0-T0).

Lets go through your other choices...

1. Bastila... she is eye-candy, and as Carth so eloquently puts it is a "spoiled little Jedi princess!"
  2. Juhani... are you kidding? She is quite un-interesting, and her head is hidious... she is supposed to be Feline related, where are the feline features? And her voice, I'd rather date a bald Centari woman.
  3. Brianna (Handmaiden), again she is quite dull, short white hair and all.
  4. Mira, while an initially humorous character, she lacks because she really isn't that interesting after about 2 minutes.
  5. Visas Marr, she is interesting, with some interesting things to say, but it is marred by her lack of personal history, all we find out from her is about Nihilus and the destruction of Katarr.

While Jolee Bindo may have a great deal of the good 'lines' in the game along with HK-47, Mission has the good, and at least more original, backstory. Then there is Griff...

3. I hope your kidding.

(See above)

In closing, what makes a woman/girl hot to me is far more than her looks alone. ;)

"Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have peanut butter!" -Brother Dave Gardner

Archived