Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lies! You speak lies! No boy can say that with a straight face!

There, fixed. Seriously, though, hotness isn't ONLY about looks (though it IS a key component). Some people think Paris Hilton is hot, I think she's not. Besides, RH was really only talking about his own standards, right? D'frent strokes for d'frent folks is all.

What makes a woman/girl hot to me is far more than her looks alone. ;)

When I say "hot" I mean in looks. Not depth or personality. If any of the girls were real I wouldnt go for the best looking. Im not like that I would go for the one with the best personallity that is close to me. plus the fact that i myself and a teen I would go for Mission. I was just askin who did you think looked the best.

Also you are getting way to litteral with all the digital pixles stuff. I know thats what they are I was just wonderin,if they were real, who you thought looked the best. OK?

I find Hanharr rather hot. :naughty:

You meant hotheaded, right?

No, you know I meant hot in looks(Smart a**)

When I say "hot" I mean in looks. Not depth or personality. If any of the girls were real I wouldnt go for the best looking. Im not like that I would go for the one with the best personallity that is close to me. plus the fact that i myself and a teen I would go for Mission. I was just askin who did you think looked the best.

fortunately for that argument, ALL the girls are hotter than just your average girl on the street, which means when you win, you still win, and if you lose, you win.

There, fixed. Seriously, though, hotness isn't ONLY about looks (though it IS a key component). Some people think Paris Hilton is hot, I think she's not. Besides, RH was really only talking about his own standards, right? D'frent strokes for d'frent folks is all.

And I'm D'frent from the others? Cause I don't think that PariSPOILED Hilton ios hot either. And I can say that not even focusing on her pissing personality.

fortunately for that argument, ALL the girls are hotter than just your average girl on the street, which means when you win, you still win, and if you lose, you win.

I dunno if it's because I'm happy, but I laughed so much when I read that! So true , this statement. :jester1: :jester1: :jester1: :jester1:

And I'm D'frent from the others? Cause I don't think that PariSPOILED Hilton ios hot either. And I can say that not even focusing on her pissing personality.

Didn't comment on you one way or the other, but completely agree w/your assessment of her personality as well. :thumbsup:

Lies! You speak lies! No man can say that with a straight face!

I can, and you will too... it is a sign of getting older. :p

I was just wonderin,if they were real, who you thought looked the best. OK?

I stated as such and you chose to contend my choice... remember. ;)

Yeah, it was a real turn off. I don't why they couldn't make her have long hair like her handmaiden sisters.

Uh, the Handmaiden and the Sisters use exactly the same character model in the game, so they have the same hair length all of them. :)

The Handmaiden's haircut, while perhaps not exactly glamorous, does fit with her personality as a pragmatic warrior. Long hair would just get in the way and be a liability while fighting.

The Handmaiden's haircut, while perhaps not exactly glamorous, does fit with her personality as a pragmatic warrior. Long hair would just get in the way and be a liability while fighting.

That's no excuse, however. Look at the avatar above me: If it haven't changed by the time you see this post, you'll see that there are tons on beautiful short haircuts for gals.

Bastila is good looking, but her personality frankly put me off. I didn't like how she treated the other crew members.

Juhani has a luggage rack to unload, even more than Carth! But I still wanted to reach through the TV set and give her a big hug. When all's said and done, she will make someone a wonderful girlfriend.

Handmaiden has Juhani's insecurities and Bastila's frosty demeanor. My DSM figures he can seduce her in every way possible and ends up being right.

Mira? Probably the best entry, as she can take care of herself, is reasonably sane, and not so bad-looking. Ditch that chip on the shoulder, and we'll talk. Either that, or set her up with an easy-going farmboy who will remind her to relax every so often. (Is it just me, or was someone inspired by Mara Jade?)

Ladies, do we need to debate the merits of KOTOR's gentlemen?

umm... they are drawn people... you all need girlfriends...

Er, drawn? They're digitally rendered models, not drawings. Accuracy is a plus when you're poking fun at a thread's worth of people. :p

Eh, not too many of the women in KotOR are attractive. Bastila looks ok, but her pig-tails and British accent didn't help with it. That with her icy demeanor and inability to ever laugh is a turn-offer. Although she does open up with LSMers, the way she talks about feeling safe in your arms and the fact she's young and had no prior romantic experience made me think that she'd probably be very clingy and dependent in a relationship. A DS romance could be interesting as they often are, but you don't see enough of it to have any idea as to what it would be like.

The Handmaiden looks ok, but only with her hood up. Never liked that boyish haircut of hers much. Visas I can't really say for when you only get to see several inches of skin.

Mira has the best outfit and has a decent enough voice and looks, but she's always too solemn and never really lightens up. I suppose being tense and never able to relax comes with being stalked by a psychotic Wookiee but it doesn't make her very attractive.

Juhani... Let's not even go there. Two-legged hairless angsty cats aren't my thing. :p

Most of the women in KotOR are emotionally stunted in some way or another though, so you can't really say any of them are honestly attractive. Ja, that isn't related to how they look, but it's hard to appreciate that when they're as stiff as boards.

IMO the female PCs in both games are much hotter physically, and with KotOR I emotionally too since you have the option of giving yours a sense of humor. Heh, "lobotomized Gammorean." You don't really have any of that in the male romances/female characters.

Actually Bastila did laugh a bit when she pulls that force trip on Mission. Plus, technically Mission is a Female with a personality, gratnted, she's not my type.

Hence, I think Visas is the most emotionally complete character. Her views maybe alternative to some, but at least it is quite complete, with her forming a bond of mind and soul with a male exile, something more intimate than charging up the loading ramp with a twin engine pod racer with arkanian nitro tank turboboosters.

Archived