Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually Bastila did laugh a bit when she pulls that force trip on Mission. Plus, technically Mission is a Female with a personality, gratnted, she's not my type.

No, she allows herself to be free (for a short time) from the restraints of her Jedi training, but she don't laugh, uh-uh, nope.

Hence, I think Visas is the most emotionally complete blah, blah, blah charging up the loading ramp with a twin engine pod racer with arkanian nitro tank turboboosters.

Improved your speech, cutting every unnecessary words. :naughty:

You left out Revan and the Exile. Several of the models for them pwn the others.

True. But Joanna Dark is still hotter.

I'm going to agree with RedHawke on this, Mission is the Hottest in the KOTOR Series.

And she has a very good personality, definitely hotter than any of the females in the poll.

Agreed. And in case many of you are thinking "Age does matter", TSL is based 5 years after KoTOR, meaning she would be 19 in present. Therefor, it is appropriate to say she is hot... which she is.

Agreed. And in case many of you are thinking "Age does matter", TSL is based 5 years after KoTOR, meaning she would be 19 in present. Therefor, it is appropriate to say she is hot... which she is.

However, Twi'leks are a separate species of aliens and are not humans. Do they still have the same lifespan and mature at the same speed as humans do?

However, Twi'leks are a separate species of aliens and are not humans. Do they still have the same lifespan and mature at the same speed as humans do?

Seeing as they have the same build as humans, same features and characteristics, it's safe to say yes.

Seeing as they have the same build as humans, same features and characteristics, it's safe to say yes.

So do elves in most fictional Fantasy settings I've seen, and they generally have lifespans hundreds of years longer than humans and aren't considered adult until they've lived for a century or so. So when it comes to judging lifespan, age and maturity of fictional species/races looks alone can be deceiving. :)

Someone at the theforce.net boards quoted the RPG rulebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology", which states, that Twi'Lek age roughly equally to humans. Sometimes Google is really helpfull :-)

And yes, I agree, Mission is quite cute, but to young in the first game. So personally I would vote for Visas or Mira...

True. But Joanna Dark is still hotter.

Speaking strictly from a female point of view Revan is one of the best Star Wars characters, no question. But Joanna Dark, well looking like an Empire period Mara Jade is groovy.

The two Black Vulkers crack onto her, and it doesn't seem to matter that she uses weapons at 14.

Someone at the theforce.net boards quoted the RPG rulebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology", which states, that Twi'Lek age roughly equally to humans. Sometimes Google is really helpfull :-)

And yes, I agree, Mission is quite cute, but to young in the first game. So personally I would vote for Visas or Mira...

That's true. I would scan my book if I have a scanner, but just go to a big book store and look for it and look it up if you don't want to buy it.

Visas.

Kreia and Atris are close seconds though. ;)

I don't know about Kreia unless you like REALLY EXTREMELY DECREPIT OLDER women, but Atris is definitely FINE...

But c'mon people, we all know who the best is...hands down...its Bastila

She may be that "spoiled little princess"...but if you've ever had familiar relations with a girl like that then you'd know why they're the best...LoL...

...ah good memories...

You left out Revan and the Exile. Several of the models for them pwn the others.

Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas, they just gave the female players a chance to play as their own gender and the exile has so many different avalable looks it would be hard to voice your opinion on which head you specifically liked.

Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas, they just gave the female players a chance to play as their own gender and the exile has so many different avalable looks it would be hard to voice your opinion on which head you specifically liked.

Now don't be so quick to make assumptions like that...

I myself may play with Male Revan more but I like to mix things up with the game every once and a while...

My brother and cousin however... well, they always play with a female Revan.

Although... whether that has to do with them liking the dialogue and change in gameplay... or... something else... :naughty: Is a different story.

Alas... My votes are for Visas (The best I might add... :smash: ) and Bastila (I willing to bet that, that Dark-Side phase definitely loosened her up).

Although... Juhani has a good personality... Resiliance is a good trait to have... and her "F*** off I can fend for myself... but I appriciate your concern" attitude along with her, "I'm going to put a boot in bigotry's mouth" in addition to her utter lack of self-righteousness that Jedi are known for...

Really made me put one fist into the air and crack a smile. Juhani's pretty cool... people need to give the gal some time... :evil5:

Well Revan is "officially" a male as stated by George Lucas

Source? I hardly think GL himself has said anything about this.

Now Revan and the Exile have been set for gender in some guidelines so that other EU writers can write about them, but the sources of their gender are the same level of C-Canon as the games, so one cannot override the other. They are guidelines nothing more.

In my Star Wars universe Revan is a black dreadlocked woman :) (too often the hero's in Star Wars are White men) which ironically is what my Exile is as if I was going to be any Star Wars Charachter I would be the Exile.

Onto other matters, Bastilia is the hottest Jedi Princess...although the reskin of handmaiden I'm working on is hotter than Bastilia... I also quite like Mira she is pretty damn cool! There any cut content with reguards Mira as I never thought you could talk to her much?

(too often the hero's in Star Wars are White men)

True, Luke and Obi-Wan were cast as white folk in the OT, however, George Lucas may or may not be politically correct , but he can't suddenly decide that Anakin, padme, Shmi and a young Obi-wan (PT main cast) were Black, Indian, Chinese and Samoan now can he? Instead he made the rest of the PT cast these nationalities. I think he should of made Qui-gon Native American myself though...

BOT: Bastila is HOT!

True, Luke and Obi-Wan were cast as white folk in the OT, however, George Lucas may or may not be politically correct , but he can't suddenly decide that Anakin, padme, Shmi and a young Obi-wan (PT main cast) were Black, Indian, Chinese and Samoan now can he? Instead he made the rest of the PT cast these nationalities. I think he should of made Qui-gon Native American myself though...

BOT: Bastila is HOT!

Hehe, good point... would have been funny to have a black Obi-Wan in the PT though ;)

Hehe, good point... would have been funny to have a black Obi-Wan in the PT though ;)

That would be weird indeed. I mean, white guy at OT and a Black guy at PT? Now the only explanation would be him being Michael Jackson. No Wonder Anakin turns to the dark side, with those painful childhood memories.

Well, QuiGon being native American type would be darn cool, and fits his personality well also.

But I would have to say, movies are also made for the general public, not just fans. So having Chewie and Han Solo a gay couple and a Princess Leia hots for the R2 droids would not be the best way to sell a movie. Imagine Han in pink with Makeup!!

Granted, a bit of variation would be good, lets hope that things would happen in the TV Series.

Sci-Fi offers lots of weird relationship things .

But I haven't seen any (yet) wich actually show "love" relationship between alien and ( execpt , ahum ... Star Trek ... NOOOOO I mentioned the one word , I'll get banned for sure... ;) ) human .

Not even SW games give you such a thing .

And even most of your party is human .

Anyway , just my ramblings in my mind .

Pixels, Ink, Skin, WTEVER...its not O.K. for someone 18 or above to think an UNDERAGE (Twi'leik or otherwise) girl is "HOT". PERIOD. =.=

(I KNOW your refering to her as she appeared in KOTOR 1, because she didn't even make an appearance in KOTOR 2. -.-)

At first glance I would have to go for Bastilla. She LOOKS like one of those cute/nice girls. She even has a cute tone ^.^ (As for as my tastes go the Brit accent is a plus for me) Eh...but that attitude...yha...

If it came down to 'tude and personality I would have to pick Mira. She seems like the fun, outgoing type of girl

Archived