Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

To put it simply, NONE OF THEM!!!

To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are. People who fancy "game characters" need to get out more and need to find a real man or woman instead of fantasizing over a game character, GEEZ!!

This reminds me about Lara Croft with pictures displaying Lara as "naked" appearing everywhere on the web, it's good to get involved and really keen with a game but that's perhaps taking it a step too far.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixels, Ink, Skin, WTEVER...its not O.K. for someone 18 or above to think an UNDERAGE (Twi'leik or otherwise) girl is "HOT". PERIOD. =.=

What if you're 17 and are going to turn 18 the next day, is it fine then? Or if it's several weeks until you're 18? But what about if you've been 18 for 3 seconds? What about 6, is it still okay then? Should we start counting the milliseconds of someone's age to determine if they're perverts or perfectly normal? :p

To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are.

Is it just me, or is there some correlation between the fact that most of the "Carth is soooooo hot" posts come from married/non-single adults at KFM while most of the "people who like video game characters are perverts" posts come from single 13-year olds at LF? :p

Oh, yeah. Carth so wins. :D Bao-Dur gets a close second - gotta love a guy who knows his way around power tools. Canderous is a bit too much a barbarian, Atton gives me the creeps, and Mical is just...um...did they MEAN to make him look like Prince Charming outta Shrek?

What if you're 17 and are going to turn 18 the next day, is it fine then? Or if it's several weeks until you're 18? But what about if you've been 18 for 3 seconds? What about 6, is it still okay then? Should we start counting the milliseconds of someone's age to determine if they're perverts or perfectly normal? :p

....Yha...HAHAHA....

I think you would know what I mean't guy, and if you didn't, then you'll understand when your older. ;)

All im gonna say is that no forum should be encouraging that kinda stuff. Fictional character or not, its very illiegal, and certain people can take it VERY seriosuly. Even if it was mean't as a joke.

Soooo....BACK ON TOPIC....

Yha...Bastilla's body...Mira's Attitude...Good combination. ;)

Atton gives me the creeps,

"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm? :carms:

"I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. And at the end, I killed her because I loved her."

"Do not discount me - I can do whatever task you ask, kill anyone you want to prove myself. You have only to name it."

Now what could possibly be wrong with that, hmm? :carms:

This is actually a really Intimate and Romantic act, to love and kill someone.

And for Mission and things, I guess we will all have to play nice from now on and go after those 21 year old elf chicks. X)

getting upset over it sounds mighty close to Jack Thompson or PTC overreaction.
I wasn't getting upset over it like Jack Thompson seems to be over pretty much everything nowadays, just stating that there is more to life than computer rendered imagery, that's all. ;)

Is it just me, or is there some correlation between the fact that most of the "Carth is soooooo hot" posts come from married/non-single adults at KFM while most of the "people who like video game characters are perverts" posts come from single 13-year olds at LF? :p
Well ED you got me there :lol:

For the record, i'm not a "single 13 year old at LF" i have just turned 18 and am in a happy relationship.

To put it simply, NONE OF THEM!!!

To have the hots for a computer rendered figure shows the quality of person you are. People who fancy "game characters" need to get out more and need to find a real man or woman instead of fantasizing over a game character, GEEZ!!

By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at. :)

By the same note I imagine people enjoying reading novels should just read the newspaper instead for some real drama, and people who watch horror movies should go out and put themselves in real situations where they have a real reason to get spooked? Etc...

I don't see why fantasy and reality would have to be mutually exclusive. A pretty picture is still pretty even if it's drawn or 3D rendered and not a photography, and you have seen something prettier with your own eyes.

Personally I don't think any of the KOTOR characters fulfill the criteria, but I have certainly seen characters in some games or rendered/cartoon movies that aren't hard to look at. :)

You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something. :p

I totally agree with your points Stoffe, i was just merely trying to explain (obviously in a stupid confusing way) that it's alright to think the image is "pretty" but not to the point of that becoming an obsession. :lol: The Kotor characters are quite hard to look at, especially Juhani! I suppose there are characetrs in games that can be "appealing to the eye", such as maybe Ayami or Rin from the Tenchu series or Kasumi from DOA. I wasn't trying to flame anyone with my post, just trying to express my opinion on this matter.
You beat me to it, stoffe!

The threadmaker only asks, who you think is hotter, not whether if you're having uncontrollable sexual fantasies about a character. If you find finding a video game character hot geeky, I wonder why you play KotOR in the first place! Go get yourself some real role-playing and adventure! Go bash some terrorists or go from one end of the country to the other while maintaining a balance of as close as $10 as possible or something. :p

For the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.

I don't see any problem with people being drawn to fictional characters, if people are then the people who created them had succeded in what they set out to do. I do think however that if people have to rely on marketing a character, or game, in a blatently sexual way then odds are that is the only way, not by making a character appealing through their personality or the game any good, they can garner interest.

For the record i think you have just completely misunderstood my point, i'm not trying to say "get a life" to anyone whom likes a computer game character; you can certainly admire the way they look i suppose in ways but that's alright just as long as it doesn't turn into obsession; i understand the threadmakers point but i am analysing this with my opinion, a fact of ilfe that everyone is entilted to. I only play Kotor sometimes when there is nothing else to do, on the whole i don't play videogames that much as IMO the majority do not interest me and i feel i have better things to be doing than sitting in front of a screen. Therefore, Sabretooth, if your trying to express me as a "geek" then you are very wrong.

That Aside; As far as roleplaying goes, Kotor would be far down in my list of all time favourites anyway, i much prefer the likes of NeverWinter Nights or Oblivion etc, Kotor is too basic as a whole for me IMO. But when i do play video games i tend to stick to more RTS games or startegy orientated FPS games (such as the likes of Half-Life II) My overall point Sabretooth is that i tend to play games for gameplay, not pretty visuals as that is what makes up a good game IMO.

I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.

I don't think anybody on the planet (or atleast the average geek) is "obsessed" enough to want to have sex with a video game character and no one else. We are only having a bit of fun and asking who looks better and hotter. Also, note that I didn't express you as a geek, but quite the contrary. Read my post again.

Now, my final point is that you are wrong in saying that anyone can "have the hots" for a VG character in the first place, because I frankly find that impossible on a realistic scale. The KotOR characters may have been hard to look at, but didn't you find them even a little bit interesting on the sexiness side? There's more to sex than looks, you know.

Or, so I think. <_< >_> Don't look at me like that.

I see your points SabreTooth. I actually prefer personality over looks myself when in a relationship, a person can have a pretty face but with an ugly character to boot makes that person shallow and very uncaring i usually find. Sorry for getting all defensive, i misunderstood yor post so sorry for that. I wasn't trying to cause a flame-war here with my original post, i was just getting my opinon across of which i am quite passionate about, no offences meant to anyone. To put it simply i was just trying to show that to like a game character in that way is way too obsessive IMO, what i wasn't saying was "Everyone who likes a VG characters are perverts". It's not impossible to find a VG game character certainly attractive, it has been known with examples such as Lara Croft with whom is admired by many a male gamer (i personally don't see what all the fuss is about). I suppose the Kotor characters were intersting in a way, the personality of Bastila for example is what i like in a woman, caring but daring.

Lolz. This is hilarious. I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.

But i guess i'd vote for mira, but pretty much all of them aren't hot at all. There was one in K1 that you can have a your main character that was hot though...

lolz. i can't believe i even said this. I'm talking about how hot some videogame girls are. i better get back to reality.

I don't know why everyone is so fascinated with Visas. To be honest, I thought she was boring... Being a Miraluka, she has no eyes, dug in eye sockets, and all that jazz. Mira was alright, so was Mission (not the appearance... unlike most Star Wars fans, Twi'Leks don't turn me on at all.) Handmaiden looked alright, Bastila had a nice face and all, but her skin was too pale and her hairstyle was terrible. Juhani... well, let's just say I have to use mods if I plan to have her in my game.

Kreia's the hottest of them all, though. :nut:

I prefer long haired women, and all of them had short hair. that's a change i'd liek to see in K3- Female characters acutally having long hair.

While I am inclined to agree with you, the characters have tied up or short hair for a reason... model clipping.

Long hair models clip into the body models and it really doesn't look that professional. So they remove the issue altogether by having hair that is tied up or in pony-tails. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for seemingly the only one of the silectable individuals with modesty worth speaking of. Visas Marr. My philosiphy is simple, clothes exist for a reason, to cover what is not presentable, thus garments like bikinis, miniskirts, halter tops, skin tight suites, and the like do not make a woman attractive, they make her look lewd. Call me old fashioned, it is music to my ears, scorn me if yo uwish for my intollerence but know that you yourself are being intollerant. As for Visas' looks, the only thing I see wrong with them is that her hair is to short by far, and then there's the eyesockets.....

-Bearer of the Krijinia.

Archived