Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one is "hot" in Star Wars!!!! Star Wars isn't real!! It is just fantasy world. Face the facts!!

Bridge Troll Detected! :)

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.

Bridge Troll Detected! :)

I mean, we know they are usually not real, with the exception of that Hutt that I saw in Kmart yesterday.

But the point being, unreal stuff can be hot too, like those nicely 'shopped postergirls in magazines.

I lol'd at that IRL.

Back on topic... > I personally liked Mira & Brianna, Mira because... well shes Mira! Brianna because I liked the depth of her devotion to Atris, and the whole bottle-up-my-emotions thing.

Regards,

Krysk

I still don't like any of them... although they are good in a fight... but I would not want to have a relationship with a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER!!!! For crying out loud... they are NOT real!!! Face the facts.

Just because they don't exist doesn't mean they can't be interesting or complex characters. Do you abstain from reading fiction, watching movies or television because the events in those aren't real either? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bastila...because she is just simply interesting. Beauty, attitude and I think the whole being put off by her personality thing is nut because I thought its what made her character great. Plus who knows how she would have acted after KOTOR which ever side you picked. Personally I'd like to know how she acted dark side ^_^

Funnily enough, Mira shares some feats/characteristics with my wife. Calling me an old fossil for laughs is only one of them. My wife being the older of the two grants her the copyright for trademark features, anyway. And I didn't have to go all the way to Nar Shaddaa to find her, either. Real Life Mira is my fave hottie any day. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived