Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're on about hot VG characters and it doesn't seem to be strictly about SWKOTOR, or SW for that matter RE: characters...

I got a couple of old ladies on my list that are the hottest video game heroine divas ever.

Chun-Li, been around since 1991/92.

Samus Aran, been around since 1986.

While I guess the girls of the KOTOR series aren't bad, I'll take those hot pieces of @$$ any day. Either one--though I'm reserving both. :p

...if we're going VG babes I go all out 'cuz that's how I roll.

However, in reality... Since a freak such as myself has a few social interaction problems, that doesn't exactly come across as attractive to most real women. Plus I notice they dislike competing with fictional characters who will never lose that perfect figure.

If experience has served as any measure, though, I'd personally say I like those agressive amazon women. You can't hit me, much less beat the crap outta me, if you can't touch me. More often than not this has been a recipe for favorable results tipped in my direction.

Sword fights are loads of fun with them. ;)

Ah, those times they lose and they have to honor their word.

Ducks and runs out of thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Best to Worst:

1) Visas Marr - "My life for yours." God, I love it when she says that, it's so eerie and hot at the same time. And hell with the eyes! :D

2) Mira - She has spunk, but she's not arrogant. In addition redheads are hot and that jacket is, well I really don't need to say anything now do I?

3) Bastila - Too much of a generic heroine, but still good looking.

4) Juhani - Appearance, not really attractive, but love her personality. She's the kind of person you'd like to have as a friend.

5) Handmaiden - Too warriorish to be attractive, but I like how she can slap a guy and sending him flying. :D She also grants me Battle Precognition...a very helpful ability.

Personally Mission is the hottest IMO. I'm a twi'lek kinda guy. something about different colored skin and those lekku idk. so mission is definitely the hottest girl in the kotor games IMO. and as far as age goes, star wars officially "happened" a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away so mission could "be" like 100,000 years long gone. the fact that shes fourteen in the game doesnt mean much since i first played the game when i was 14. im 17 now btw. i would have sex with mission over any other computer generated character in kotor if i was a computer generated character in kotor. so in order to make myself feel less nerdy im gonna go **** my bolivian girlfriend.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt like Bastila would leave me one day. I felt like I would leave the Handmaiden. Visas I knew I would marry and have little one-eyed kids with.

She was beautiful and I was totally engrossed by her. Love her voice too, Kelly Hu is definitely cute, I love the Kung Fu thing but the way she says certain things is awesome. Visas made me a bigger fan of Kelly Hu than her movie roles :p

I felt like Bastila would leave me one day.

True.

I felt like I would leave the Handmaiden.

Same here.

Visas I knew I would marry and have little one-eyed kids with.

OMG. That's just awesome. :lol:

• 2 months later...
Visas by far! this thread is akward :xp: discussing how hot video game characters are! :lol:

Yeah, but you got to consider it a testament to game developers' talents when we can so easily personify a 3d model and find it/her attractive. Even when posters here are too bashful to admit that they find a character attractive, they usually still admit to finding their character interesting or unique. One in the same, it's a far cry from pong.

Archived