Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was time i fell like i did fall in love with Bastila like some Anime-geeks in Japan who want to marry a girl in those anime things. But then i realised that was because Basty's so like my dream girl. =)

you're not alone

Bastila is my number 1 pick in Kotor, she has an attitude, and is not the save me type girl who usually appears in Super hero movies. As she said

Save me? Well I saved myself thank you. Its more appropriate to say I saved you

Bastila is also the HOTTEST! Her body design was excellent. And she is my dream girl too.

Handmaiden: 2nd in my ranking

Mira: 3rd

Visas: Okay, but no

Juhani: Okay, but not the hottest.

Plus, Bioware made the game so well that you do actually fall in love with the characters. Its so addicting.

Outside of Kotor, Mara takes takes the crown

Well, Obsidian intended it to be dark. Because i think thats how Kotor should have been in the first place, not the happy happy joy joy crap thats going on right now

Anyway on topic, Theres not much to say in the thread anymore

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
98512_2.jpg

this owns all (and thats a skin for kreia.)

Actually that is supposed to be Atris, as originally she was supposed to have been Darth Traya, but it was changed...

Actually that is supposed to be Atris, as originally she was supposed to have been Darth Traya, but it was changed...

I know. it was cut out from the final game. I'm just saying its a skin for kreia that makes her look like that, you can find it at kotor filefront

I'm just saying its a skin for kreia that makes her look like that, you can find it at kotor filefront

No, it is originally a skin for Atris... Now what the modder did may have been for Kreia it originally is a skin for Atris as Darth Traya.

I would think Basty is the hottest if she looked more like Tsunade from Naruto--in her usual looking form (not her real granny age) but that would require making her model a little more curvy with bigger T&A and a massive reskin.

If Handmaiden's hair were longer I'd choose her...Visas has the curviest body but you can't see most her face which would be a turnoff. Both their servile personas...meh. Gets aggravating when they don't think for themselves.

Juhani's facial proportions were already disconcerting...her original skin made her look like a burn victim on top. Aside from only liking fem rev, her sudden impulsive PMS turnaround to "I vill be your doom!" would not work.

Mira I guess would get the vote in general for me, but she just overall seems like another Mara Jade (too unoriginal) and her personality is kinda too iffy for me. Then again she'd be just as much of a jackass as me and my friends would tell me that's a match made in heaven.

I would think Basty is the hottest if she looked more like Tsunade from Naruto--in her usual looking form (not her real granny age) but that would require making her model a little more curvy with bigger T&A and a massive reskin.

So, you're actually saying that Bastila would look hotter if she didn't actually look like Bastila at all? :confused:

Archived