Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bastila but a Handmaiden/Brianna with a long hair would certainly defy her IMHO :spin: ... don't you think? Visas 2º and then Mira.

any skillful modder in the mood to edit her head for a 'long haired' Brianna?? is that possible? :raise:

and yes long hair is not the best for her combat skills but anyway ... :)

nice poll :thmbup1:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have always have a doubt reading this forum.... a lot of people find mira hot...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
frontbwi.jpg

But is it just for the clothes? because about the face I think she's not very pretty and looks pretty old... But, is true that on the other hand we don't the other kotor girls are not sex bombs °°..

Visas seems pretty, but we can't really say.. since we only see half of her face. (But I guess I prefer her than mira, even that said...)

Juhani: Just an horror.

Handmaiden: well my judgment is not really fair since I've seen her on her (hideous) underwear. xD But I don't find her very attractive, but I also have to take in consideration that I like long hair so... I guess she gave a prettier face than Mira.

Mission: She's just a teenager, but actually she look pretty, but too young for me to find her "hot".

So I would like to know if you really find her pretty/hot, or if it's just that you don't like the others? °°

(I voted Bastilla)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived