Home

Who do you think is hotter: Bastila, Juhani, Hand Maiden or Mira?

Who is hotter?  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter?

pfeh! bastila owns! look at the title: 'who is hotter? look at the poll. bastila was *designed* to be hot, just like atris was designed to be hated! (see the atris opinion thread)

handmaiden: i have yet to play as a male in k2, so i dont know about her. but looking a the screenshots, and seeing her on telos, she seems nice, but IMO would look better with longer hair! (any mod for this?)

visas:ive seen her in a comic picture. shes hot. and her voice actor is a model afaik.

mira: she's great, but again, the hair. handmaiden would just look nice, but mira... what in heaven, earth, and hell is that?!!

the designers probably wanted to try make a new starwarsy hairstyle like leia's doughnuts.

juhani: shes nice as a character, but not hot in my book. but i think thats good. not everyone has to be hot, you know. the put in some real people in there and thats great :thumbsup:

yaddle: um... does any human woman think yoda is hot?

but her character is great! so sad that she died! :(

are there mods changing hair styles? coz that would be totally awesome!:eyepop

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, Bastilla looks just like Her!

well, yes- you do know that bastila was modeled after jennifer hale right?

I'm adoring the sudden Jennifer Hale love that I started. <3

ive always sorta liked her, because of bastila (of course:xp:) i knew it was her when i first heard bastila in kotor. i had know of her because she was female jaden in Jedi Academy, which i had just come off playing. ;)

If we're going to start going into other games, then i'm going to say that Juni from Freelancer owns all. That cold, 'all buisness' attitude, that CG body, all amased into something that seemed like she was just this side of Jumping on Trent makes her my #1 spot of all VG babes. Handmaiden is a very, very close second.

Hmmm.

Atton?

=P

For sake of the poll I said Visas. If I was a guy I think I would like Visas best, she has a really pretty voice and she's so mysterious. *nodnod*

I considered making a "Who's the Sexiest KotOR Man-Beast?!" thread, but it'd just be an Atton vs. Carth vs. Disciple contest, unless I'm forgetting someone. Zaalbar? Lol, didn't quite think it was worth it.

I considered making a "Who's the Sexiest KotOR Man-Beast?!" thread, but it'd just be an Atton vs. Carth vs. Disciple contest, unless I'm forgetting someone. Zaalbar? Lol, didn't quite think it was worth it.

Forget them! Malak beats 'em all! :lol:

As far as the hottest VG girl anywhere, I'd say either Juno Eclipse or Maris Brood. :)

what, greyed out metal jaw kotor 1, or hair headed comic series?

is it his outrageously tight bodysuit? mustve been inspired by bastila. :lol:

imo carth looks the best. he looks fine in both the comics and the games.

Oh, please, not a discussion about guys. After all, for some reason, the young Carth looked awkwardly ugly for me.

Archived