comz4luigi

Which is the best 360 game  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best 360 game

• Gears of War
    • Halo 3
    • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
    • Oblivion

Pssh. From what I've heard Halo 3 is really just Halo 2 with extra add-ons. I, myself, didn't get a change to play the beta. So, I this is just what I hear.

Personally, out of all the games I have played on the Xbox 360. Gears of War is the best game hands down. Too bad, the PC version of Gears of War will get to fight the Brumak and get some extra editions. But, the games is outstanding. The visuals, the combat, the characters, it's all amazing. And so far, I think it's probably the best Xbox 360 game out there at the moment.

I haven't played Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, so I don't know what it's like. But, from what I hear, that's an excellent games as well.

At Target yesterday I played a game I really liked. I am not even sure if it was XBox 360 only game, but it played smoothly.

It was called something like Lost planet, or something like that. Of course, I have not played many XBox 360 games so what I think is cool is probably lame to you guys.

Halo 3 beta was released if you did somethings over Xbox Live. I got to play it.

It is FAR from Halo 2 in any regard. We only got the multiplayer modes, but my god, they have really done it. Your weapons are visable, Fuel Rod Cannon is know in multiplayer, little things that you throw that boosts you up in the air, ATV with a rider who can shoot, and the possibility of a Pelican in the future? That's just the tip of it all.

Halo 3 is much, much better then One, two and PC put together.

and the possibility of a Pelican in the future? That's just the tip of it all.

That's fact. Bungie left those traces on the beta and hackers found it: Pelicans can be piloted!

At Target yesterday I played a game I really liked. I am not even sure if it was XBox 360 only game, but it played smoothly.

It was called something like Lost planet, or something like that. Of course, I have not played many XBox 360 games so what I think is cool is probably lame to you guys.

Yeah, it's Capcom's Lost Planet, 360 exclusive, and this game sure rocks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
uhh Halo 3 for sure..i pre ordered it and am attending the midnight launch, cant wait! and its not just Halo 2 with add-ons, it has amazing new graphics, and frankly i beleave it will own Halo 2 BADLY..i hated Halo 2, it sucked.

Not so true, banned guy. It had a lacking multi-player, though the solo campaign was pretty good.

• 5 months later...

Nice bumping ^^

But since it's up here i most say that Mass Effect have the best singel player i have played but Halo3 have the funniest MP. Otherwise i think Halo3 is way overrated, half the game is boring *cought* the flood *cought* but the rest is really funny

Archived