Home

OMG VARSITY FOOTBALL

In out American Revolution role play in Social Studies, this one kids name was Cornelious Van Renslar.

Mine was Morgan Miller, D:. But I was an important person in the CSA during the Civil War thing, James St. Julian Longstreet. Google James Longstreet, somthing will come up.

That's why hooking up with Mike would have made since, he was Robert E. Lee. It'd make total since! Remenising on him makes me want to cry still, because I still love him. D:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you talking about killing his family, that's mean.

Secondly, I can never go out with him, or anyone else for that matter. I told him we should forget it and be just friends. Which means I can't ask him out again, and as long as I'm still into him and other relationship is gonna be compleat bullsh*t because the feelings arn't mutual.

You're going into high school and you expect to have a relationship that isn't complete bull****? Aw, just try to have fun, Ave. Safe fun.

I can't have fun when I'm depressed. God, he made me emo. DD: I mean, I'm listening to MCR, not because it's good, but because it makes sence to me! Just shoot me. now. plzkthx.

~seclusion~

I'm back! With a decision. After thinking for a while, and getting console from my best friend, I've decided I'm becoming a lesbian!

Just kidding. I'm never ever ever ever! going to fall in love again. Love is totally useless, I don't need men! I DON'T NEED LOVE! F*CK LOVE, IT CAN SUCK IT! DOWN WITH LOVE, AND UP WITH PERSONAL FREEDOM! I'm a new woman, one that the boys can't tame with committment and relationship! I'M A FREE WOMAN, AND I FEEL GOOD!

Yeah...whatever.

It's true! I've tasted freedom, and it taste like Americone Dream, mixed with Chocoholic Chunk from Handle's. I'm never gonna fall in love again, I'm a Down with Love girl now, and I honestly haven't felt this good in years. It's a new school year, one with a whole new me!

Love is like a lobster. One of those blue elusive lobsters. Sure you see lots of red lobsters, but the blue ones are the ones you really have to care about. People can search their whole lives for that blue lobster.

Like the Gordon's fisherman. He is like a long lost lover searching for what has alluded him for so long. It's an execential representation of his inner Id and ego. With combined superstructures from the sub-vertabrea and the doudendum.

But the blue lobster is the one you want. Because they are from universe A.

I see guys going from guy and guy relationships to girl and guy relationships all the time. Just today, I saw my dad and his "friend" kissing and then later when my step-mom came home he was kissing her. So, its obvious that this stuff happens all the time with everyone everywhere.

Also lesbians are cool.

(I was considering going the serious route here, but what the hell.)

1. Chase, shut the f*ck up or I will start deleting post.

2. Ross, I'm a sadist, what can I say? I fell for someone so hard, rejection just killed me. I seriously had a horrible summer because I couldn't get him off my mind. I know it's drastic, but I don't want to feel unloved again, like he did to me.

3. If King Crabs1 had crowns, they'd be stolen.

1. Chase, shut the f*ck up or I will start deleting post.

2. Ross, I'm a sadist, what can I say? I fell for someone so hard, rejection just killed me. I seriously had a horrible summer because I couldn't get him off my mind. I know it's drastic, but I don't want to feel unloved again, like he did to me.

Someone's feeling emo.

Can mods do that to posts that aren't really breaking rules? Can they do that and still be a mod? Whatever. I'll ask Rhett about it.:p

But hey, if you really felt the way you did you wouldn't care what I thought and just fluff it off without getting mad about it and threatening to delete posts. SO go ahead, delete posts if you feel you must. It won't change anything.

You know what? **** everyone of you, I quit.

Can mods do that to posts that aren't really breaking rules? Can they do that and still be a mod? Whatever. I'll ask Rhett about it.:p

But hey, if you really felt the way you did you wouldn't care what I thought and just fluff it off without getting mad about it and threatening to delete posts. SO go ahead, delete posts if you feel you must. It won't change anything.

Chase, you bitch, FU*K OFF.

You guys need to leave her alone.

Btw Ave, don't do anything you'll regret later. Trust me, I did, it did NOT end well(I got suspended cause of slamming a locker door in an ex's face).

and as may said, ice cream = comfurt food :)

Archived