Home

my k3 idea... will they ever stop?

tristanx

ok, you start of as a nobody pc searching for a jedi/sith master who can train you. as your on this ship a misc npc starts speaking to you. he asks you a bunch of questions blah blah... and then it leads the following of asking where you are headed,

your choose:

i'm heading to corusant. i learn that a jedi is there named handmaiden (i don't remember her real name)

i'm heading to kooriban. to learn from sith master bastalla shan... NOW LEAVE OR I'LL CUT YOU DOWN WHERE YOU STAND!!

some other guy comes running in say that we'll arrive at corusant/kooriban in a moment.

now by choosing between these two gals, the handmaiden will lead you to exile and bastilla will lead you to revan. handmaiden is looking for the exile you tag along and train with her. in time you can train with exile and thats where the plot gets thicker. also with going to bastilla your in search of revan (ie tsl) and you can then learn from revan and find out why he did what he did and so on.

i would love to see this game multi-player too. no mmorpg!!

more like 2 player via ethernet/internet. i think that could add some fun to the game too. suppose both you choose different paths and then meet each other at the end? each ones progress effects certain events to the other. maybe you go together through the hole thing or split off to half way. of course at any time you may cut down anyone you want when ever you feel like it or have them depart to have other npc's to join. the ones who leave may want revenge, ie the jedi pc sends a npc that is becoming ds and that finds the ds pc to seek revenge; or the sith either cuts down a npc or that npc gets away and finds the jedi pc.

endless options and nearly imposssible requests if you ask me.

mahalo

endless options and nearly imposssible requests if you ask me.

Thank God you know :)

Well, having your game set like that since the start isn't a very good idea, I fear. It becomes quite obvious who you're gong to be. Plus, making the game so different like that is, as you said, an impossible request.

i don't know im kinda confused when did bastila becoming a sith lord become canon?

wasn't it an option? same thing with revan.

koribaan when your find the holocron of bastilla looking for reven is where i get that idea... if thats just a ds option in tsl then scrap it.

it's just a couple idea's...

what about my multiplayer idea?

The multiplayer idea would be killer....extremely tough to implement...especially if they took different paths. If they stayed together i would def see it as viable, as they have coop storymode gameplay on some games currently on the market, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for example.

Could have up to 3 ppl playin in Coop would be a cool touch and would speed up gameplay, removing the pause feature and making it more realtime, possibly adding things like linked attacks, combined forcepower combos, fun stuff like that.

Archived