Home

"4 Massive Lulz" - A Fox News Report

Mike Windu

For those who don't know, Anonymous isn't some secret hacker club. We are just /b/tards. The "underground hacker sites" are sites like 4chan. And myself and jmac are writing a perl script right now to hax dogs, open curtains, and blow up yellow vans.

For those who don't know, Anonymous isn't some secret hacker club. We are just /b/tards. The "underground hacker sites" are sites like 4chan. And myself and jmac are writing a perl script right now to hax dogs, open curtains, and blow up yellow vans.

YOU JUST BROKE RULES 1 AND 2!!!!!

I'm confused, is anonymous an actual hacker group, or did Fox News believe that "anonymous" users on forums are actually crazy killer hackers? Secondly, this talk of " massive lulz" scares and confuses me. Someone hold me, before they hack me and steal all my internet tubes!

I love Fux news.

Faux News more like it, amirite?

yea i just saw this on /b/. i was like wtf? lulz

are they that desperate for a story?

Admin directory of Fox News contained unix script with some kind of FTP access information, etc. This is their 'payback' for their ****ty security.

LULZ IS A CORRUPTION OF L-O-L.

SHE BOUGHT A DOG!

bulletdog.jpg

YOU JUST BROKE RULES 1 AND 2!!!!!

Pfft, rules schmules of the ****storm that is /b/. Or who do you think was standing with a big ass panel board labelled 4CHAN last Otakon?

The van exploding was hilarious.

I think this Anonymous consists of disgruntaled Amish getting revenge on the real world. They get people off the internet by hacking their blogs, that what else is there to do if there's no safety on the internet? Devote my life fo god!

I've known Amish all my life, and I don't trust 'em.

I laughed my ass off when they showed the Dancing Hitler after showing some screens from Habbo Hotel Raids. They make them look like crazy terrorists when in reality they're just horny/bored/talented nerds who like to post random ****. Hell, I'm an "Anonymous Terrorist" - I've posted on 4Chan a bunch of times, I'm not a regular but I like looking there for funny pictures and high-res photos and wallpapers.

Edit: The one part about the bomb threats at the football fields were true, but it was only one guy who was a complete and total ****ing idiot.

Nah, I post some stuff and start threads, mostly in /hr/. I've got a few gigs of stuff listed under "High Rez". I've even got the entire HR House collection! :V

"Hopes that Anonymous will get bored and forget about them."

Anon never forgives. Anon never forgets.

Those people are really over reacting. But those phone calls would freak me out.

Edit: This is ****ing awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGejv1hGtxA

Archived