Home

How Long has it Been...

The Source

Just started playing again 3 days ago :D

I forgot how many mods I had (that still remained to be made compatible) :whacked:

I'm glad the newer ones use the Patcher... hehehe

I remember when there were hundreds upon thousands of KotOR mods. I think I stopped playing 'KotOR I' after PCGameMods started to show signs of disapearing. Lol... That place rocked.

When it comes to how many mods that were incompatible, I can't help but be greatfull to Stoffe, TK-102, Darth 333, and the king himself Fred. They made things so much easier. :)

I've had a game going for about 2 weeks. I've gotten to the Leviathan but I've just taken a short break to tweak a "couple" things, which means I'll probably be spending several months changing things like how many plasma grenades that Sith trooper in the south corridor of the Leviathan command deck should have. :p

I remember when there were hundreds upon thousands of KotOR mods.

Don't you mean "I remember that there are hundreds upon thousands of KotOR mods"? ;)

Yup... too busy making it super-awesomely decked out with mods that I also forget to even play the thing... then I start messing with TSL...

So... last time I've actually finished the game was probably a year ago...

• 1 month later...

June of the two thousand seventh year after the resurection of our LORD Jesus was when I finished my last play-through, previous to that I had been unable to play any of my Star Wars games for over a year becuase of a virus protection incompatability, this time I played through as similarily to my original play-through as I could. (though I did do alot of other things I missed my first time throuhg) I'm getting a new computer so I intend to play the Sith Lords on that and finally do a darkside female play-through. As for modifying my games..... I never really have wanted to it seems..... pointless to this one since all mods are non-canon. I am very big on things fallowing canon. :thmbup1:

I'm getting a new computer so I intend to play the Sith Lords on that and finally do a darkside female play-through. As for modifying my games..... I never really have wanted to it seems..... pointless to this one since all mods are non-canon. I am very big on things fallowing canon. :thmbup1:
Not that I really care one way or the other but if canon is that important to you then why play as a DSF Exile when the canon for TSL has been established as LSF?

Archived