Home

The new game dialogue.

Sir Vougalot

In KOTOR 2, once you beat the game with a light sider and then a dark sider, your third game will have new dialogue not previously heard. Now, I'm about to wipe my hard drive and start it over again from scratch, and when I reinstall KOTOR 2, I'd like to be able to have that dialogue right off the bat. Is there any way someone could create a mod to make this unlocked dialogue available from the start?

Zerimar, you don't need a mod for this. All you need to do is go into your config settings and change the number of completed games to 3 I think. You can also change how many darkside and lightside completions also. I have done this only once when I saw Qui Gon Glenn mention it in another thread. I hope this helps. I know it worked in mine :)

Edit: Under swkotor2, go under game options and change games completed to 3 and under cursithlord right under it and change it to 2 and it should work :)

Edit: Under swkotor2, go under game options and change games completed to 3 and under cursithlord right under it and change it to 2 and it should work :)

The CurSithLord setting only affects what character is standing next to the buttons on the main menu of the game, as far as I know, so that shouldn't matter for the dialogs. It changes depending on how far along the last savegame loaded you are (and there are a few variants that are never used by the game as well but still work).

but if he changes the completed games to 3 it should work right? I rarely ever play darkside and never finished a game darkside but when I changed the completed games after reinstalling the game I got the new dialogue. So just changing the completed games should. Course I could be wrong, L wouldn't be the first time. I honestly thought the CurSithLord was how many games darkside you completed :) (I learn more new stuff everyday)

It's mostly from Atton. His "Are you an angel?" line is one of them. It's unlocked when you complete the game as a light sider and a dark sider, as two different characters.

Don't forget my favourite 'hidden' Atton line when they get to Narr Shaddaa:

"Ahhhhh, the beautiful stench of decay and desperate living". lol

Archived