Home

Official Venting Thread

BongoBob

This thread is for swampies to vent when they're majorly pissed off about something. I'll start.

I have every song on Guitar Hero II on hard 5 starred. Except for one. Six. Yes, Six, the bastard child of strumming. My best score was 176k, and the minumum required for a 5 star rating is 193k. So I decided to practice my ass off on it. After finally getting the basics of it down, I went into it for real, and started playing. After god knows how many failed attempts and around 50 minutes of trying, I finally did it! Or so I thought. My score was 192,706. Yes, a mere 300 points away from getting a 5 star. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now, I came so close to putting that damn plastic SG through my f***ing tv.

[/rant][babypunchingspree]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I treid it again this morning, and was able to get it with a rather large amount of luck. Did crappy at the beginning, then nailed the 2nd chrous, and almost perfectly hit the solo and got the star power there, then used it on the 3rd chorus which I also nailed, and then nailed the ending, and I still barely got the 5 star rating, I think my score was around 196k.

I've been working full-time all summer long at wal-mart. You're able to put down your "career preferences" which is supposed to tell them what section of the store you want to work in, but apparently that doesn't mean ****. They put you where they want to put you, no matter how crappy it is or how much you hate it. They seem to enjoy sticking me in a refrigerator by myself for 9 hours so I can stack little things of yogurt with || this much room to move around with, all while having to wrestle with crappy doors that get stuck when you have to slide them every second. And then there's last week, when they put me in the juice aisle, where I had to learn where everything went within 2 minutes and had to hurry with really freaking heavy cases of random liquid products. Also, the guy who works on the juice aisle just happens to be an a**h***, has no idea how to give instructions, and treats me like I have the thought capacity of a paper clip. These factors led to my eventual mental breakdown in which I got really stressed, upset, and sick and had to go home 6 hours early.

But no more! Haha! I only 4 more days of this **** left, and as soon as it's done I'm gonna relax for the 3 weeks before school starts, buy my new computer, and laugh in the face of wal-mart as I will never work there again.

*bows*

*bows*

I'm not sure what else you would expect at Walmart, because it is entirely evil. Its products are evil and wonderfully cheap, its use of domestic labor is evil and inexpensive, its use of foreign child labor is evil and deviously economical, the stockholders are spawn of demons, and the board of directors are the Fox executives who put Firefly off the air. Evil, evil, EVIL! In other words, you better start confession with a priest soon, lest you want to spend an eternity in Hell where the only thing to do is price checks. Over. And over. And over.

Then again, they do have wonderful deals on baby cribs.

I've got everything on GH2 5 starred on expert but Jordan. I CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE ****ER!! My computer won't link to the internet (I'm on my dad's) and NOW THAT I KICKED THE **** OUT OF IT AND POUNDED THE **** INTO IT I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF MY DAMN CD-ROM'LL WORK ANY GOD DAMNED MORE!!!

I've been working full-time all summer long at wal-mart. You're able to put down your "career preferences" which is supposed to tell them what section of the store you want to work in, but apparently that doesn't mean ****. They put you where they want to put you, no matter how crappy it is or how much you hate it. They seem to enjoy sticking me in a refrigerator by myself for 9 hours so I can stack little things of yogurt with || this much room to move around with, all while having to wrestle with crappy doors that get stuck when you have to slide them every second. And then there's last week, when they put me in the juice aisle, where I had to learn where everything went within 2 minutes and had to hurry with really freaking heavy cases of random liquid products. Also, the guy who works on the juice aisle just happens to be an a**h***, has no idea how to give instructions, and treats me like I have the thought capacity of a paper clip. These factors led to my eventual mental breakdown in which I got really stressed, upset, and sick and had to go home 6 hours early.

Two weeks ago I crawled around in a 4 foot high crawl space (I'm 6'5"; the floor of the crawl space was lined with dirt and and dead mice) ripping fiber glass off of pipes for 10 hours a day for 2 days. Last week we went back into the same ****ing crawl space to cut up a few thousand pounds of copper piping and haul it into a truck.

HAHA MY JOB IS WORSE VICTOLY IS MINE

I'm about to start working in the library at my college.

>_>

I'm so mad that I have all this time to get my homework done cause nobody really needs help in the libraries. And to make things worse, sometimes I have to stack little books on shelves. :(

Real venting though, I'm not happy about the stupid crap that I have to do in order to get my financial aid money. Have to go through all these stupid online loan counseling things and answer questionaires. :X

I have worked five 10.5 hour days in a row with temperatures reaching up to around 95F. Thats not including with pants, boots, long sleeves, lack of clouds and wind, and the hot tar. The hot tar itself is 400F+. So my days are miserable.

Also the other day I got burned by the hot and the back of my hand. Only the size of a dime, but it hurt like a motherfather!

I'm sick and f!!king tired of babysitting temps. For the last 2 3/4 weeks, that's all I've been bloody doing at work. Where do they find these dumbasses? And why do they keep sending them to ME?!

I'm a machine operator in a bindery plant, and we're in the midst of our annual College Handbook job, when we put together several hundred thousand student handbooks for Canadian universities and colleges before the start of the new school term, and this job goes on for weeks. For the occasional huge jobs like this, it's cheaper and less hassle to call up a gaggle of expendable twit temps for the short term than it is to hire on and then lay off competent people, right? The last 11 out of 12 workdays, I've had nothing but these bozos with me. The guy with no upper lip has been my almost constant companion, topped only in efficiency by the kid who sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating. And these guys are the good ones. One dude lasted a whole hour and a half before putting on his coat and hopping out of the bay doors, and the kid I had tonight took a couple of cellphone calls and asked me if i knew a good chiropractor and how to call in sick. And, naturally, this knob was utterly useless for work. Eight hours into the shift, and I was still correcting his dumbass stacking mistakes.

All the other operators have gotten to have regular staffers on their machines at some point or another in the last month, I've got them for about 3 1/2 hours out of the last 110.

Piss me the f!!k off.

Archived