Home

WARNING! this thread involves REAL LIFE

NiKo

Whoa, niko you guys are so formal! Me and trent started hanging out one day and then later on in the week he says "Hey, wanna go out with me?" and i said "sure" no planned conversation or anything... well, at least your more romantic.

So a little advise niko. BE ROMANTIC. no girl can resist a guy that gives he flowers and then asks her out.

awe. im sad now. biggrin.gif

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

A dog can't get struck by lightning. You know why? Cause he's too close to the ground. See, lightning strikes tall things. ~Barney (the Andy Griffith Show)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like flowers they have a strong smell or they don't match the room tongue.gif

------------------

words_sig.gif

AHHHHHHH I grew 2 more heads am I going crazy? please dont answer that.

Why'd you tell me that now I need another coconut

visit my website at sign my guest book look at my pics and all that other stuff okay do it

Monkeys with monkeys shouldn't play with other monkey's monkeys.

does that seem sick or what?

If i were a demonic skull or a secret how many heads would I lose?

Originally wrote and posted by Heracio T. Marley

Why dont people answer my questions?

Some one in my school loves pigs also that is odd.

------------------

words_sig.gif

visit my website at sign my guest book look at my pics and all that other stuff okay do it

"sigh" well i made a little expirement. i told a friend of mine (who is also a friend of hers) that im over her. and i know he's a squeeleer. so he told her that (wich was part of my plan, to see what her reaction would be)

well her reaction seemeed a bit like this:

WOOOOHoooooo biggrin.gif

and heres my reaction : sad20.gif

we also had a huge test today, and when i asked her nicely how it went, she totally ignored me and kept walking....

------------------

sig2.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

The Future Is Coming On

Yikes!!! That doesn't sound to good. Better luck Tommarrow NiKo

------------------

words_sig.gif

Originally posted by NiKo:

there is no tomorow... i give up.

OK. (u though i was gonna say stuff like "get a grip of yerself, dont give up, be a man" and stuff like that, didnt u? well i think thats really STUPID, a person knows when its time to give up. movies are movies, totally =/= from real life!)

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Originally posted by NiKo:

sorry for bringing my real life problems to the forums, but i had to talk about it. tongue.gif

okay, remember that ExGirl friend of mine i whined about and said i want to get back with her like a month ago? so as i said it was me and 2 more guys that wanted to be her boyfriends, i'l say real names coz non of you know them and theyr in the other side of the world anyway so you wont ever meet them.

1.Jake (jacob) solomon- a romatican that always says the right thing when it comes to talking to women, he like skateboarding and he wears the same god damn clothes every day!

kelly (my exgf)kisses and huggs with him, but she says he's so "perfect" its annoying.

ido shiq - a mountain of muscles, he likes beating up everything he sees just to keep his hands busy, Kelly said she wanted to have a relation with him, anyway they were together for 2 days and she dumped him. but they're still kissing and hugging. today i heard from my friend Dan (a black fat paranoid dude) that ido is spreading rumor that she slept with him. offcourse it was a lie, and i told this to another friend from my class, Homer (a gothic satan worshiper, and still, a nice guy) he said i have to tell this to kelly, and i said im not going there. anyway he said he will tell her and say that "someone" told him that ido is spreading the rumor, but it looks as he told her it was me by the way she shouted my name all across the hall. i said that dan told me this. then she stormed out and later on in recces, i saw Ido talking to dan. doing what any dignified man and a loyal friend would do, i ran....

later on i saw dan,ALIVE, as i made a silent "phew" dan said "i accedently said that YOU told kelly, and ido wants to kill you". my "phew" bacame a "gulp" in no time.

anyway it turned out so that kelly told ido that im inocent. and later on Homer told kelly that I love her. and now she's being really nice to me again, she asked me if i could wait for her after school so we could walk home together. yet, Ido is still not out of the picture.

oh and speaking of pictures, as if all this wasnt enough, dan developed the pictures from that school trip we had and brought the pics to school, and boy was i surprised when i found 2 NAKED pictures of me in the shower...(i hate school trip pranks) i really hope he didnt show anyone. well i guess i deserved it after the last school trip when i waxed his legs while he was sleeping.

well sorry once again for involving you with REAL LIFE problems, but i had to take it out somwhere. and my favourite bar is closed for repairs so i cant whine about my problems in there tongue.gif

i just realised that when i talk to much, i dont make any sense what so ever.... biggrin.gif

Archived