Home

Which Female KOTOR Character is your favorite!?!?!

Lord Revan63

Which Female is your favorite?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Which Female is your favorite?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Bastila, Handmaiden, Mira and Mission. I liked those female NPC's the most. I liked what they had to say to me, or what they said to strangers.

Bastila played the teacher and obedient servant to the Jedi Masters to a fault character. She was arrogant and condescending, but was vulnerable to self doubt as young people usually are. I liked that weakness in her. I could be the one in charge. She was a flawed and inexperienced teacher, trying her best to keep a terrible secret.

Mission and Mira, now these two have spunk. Mira's bad girl with a heart attitude made just won my heart over. How many bounty hunters keep their marks alive? And she has no doubt she can take out Handmaiden and Visas.

I liked how childish Mission can be, and I just loved the character's development over the game. She grows throughout the game from a naive girl worshiping her brother and overly defensive, to a mature teenager who can see people for they really are. Even when you're about to kill her, she still tries to appeal to your good side.

Handmaiden, what can I say. She a tough girl, a fighter, torn between two masters and prone to jealousy. Whether she's fighting half-naked, or just destroying stuff, it's always fun to have her around. It's fun when I use her to kick Atris' butt.

I hope the ONE vote on Juhani is not a "pity vote" though. Her model is kinda ugly(for a catgirl) but she does have a reasonable background. Too bad she is not well developed enough. There is so much more you can do with such character, like comparing her honorable vision with the vookies, or jokes between her and Mission, or her slaver being a rat(squib!)... list goes on and on.

I hope the ONE vote on Juhani is not a "pity vote" though. Her model is kinda ugly(for a catgirl) but she does have a reasonable background. Too bad she is not well developed enough. There is so much more you can do with such character, like comparing her honorable vision with the vookies, or jokes between her and Mission, or her slaver being a rat(squib!)... list goes on and on.

Someone probably loves that accent. "I vill be your dooom!"

I voted for Bastila because... well i just like her character, i also voted for Mira because i liked her spunk though she can be difficult sometime, i voted for mission as well because i enjoyed toying with her about her age, and the fact that she is not your average 14 year old, which i admire (was she 14 i can't remember)

I'm rather glad that she wasn't a lame anime-styled catgirl. The elf deal was kinda lame, I would have liked her to look a little more cat-ish though, as some mods try their best to do.

But, overall, I'm rather fond of Juhani, though Mira got my vote, I find Juhani to be a more interesting character than most of the others. Mission got dumped in the sewers by her stupid brother, Bastila is miss prim+proper, Kreia is a manipulative witch, and really good at it, but I don't like it, and handmaiden gives a whole new definition to "ice". I'm 50/50 on Visas.

I dunno, you add in some of Juhani's removed lines and it definately improves her character....and I have a thing for girls with east-european accents. Blame the Baroness.

In my house, Revan's LS female and Exile's male. (Alignment up for debate). I've gone on in other posts about it, though.

Bastila was pretty until she opened her mouth. I was very turned off by how she treated the other party members. And the "romance" dialogue? Egad, you'd think Lucas wrote it on an OFF day.

Juhani - Voted for her. Game mechanics, she's a freaking tank with Force Powers. If you have heavy lifting to do, send her and Canderous ahead. Hell, they'd probably clean out the Mos Eisley cantina in nothing flat. Story-wise? She really is a sweet lady. I wanted to reach through the screen and give her a bug hug. She needs a hug. OK, she's got luggage to unload - so does everyone else on the boat.

Mission - In fanfic, she ends up being the crew's heart, the catalyst for cohesion among the crew aside from Revan's charisma. She's truly a good egg, despite all that's happened to her, she doesn't sink into bitterness or despair. Quite telling that she and Carth are highest on the LS scale. Mission is loyal, good-natured, sunny, and smart. She's the first person to stand up for you in the Leviathan aftermath. I find myself unable to play DS (save one time), because I can't really bring myself to kill her, and because I find myself saying "I'm not going to Force Persuade/cheat/kill that guy - not in front of the kid."

Kreia - I call her a misplaced Bene Gesserit, but the old hag is one of the most twisted concoctions to ever grace the SW universe. She is equal parts Vergere and Palpatine, the nastiest kind of puppet-master. That wondrously twisted concoction was the only thing that held the mess of K2 together in the slightest, and that's a small miracle.

Visas - She is a broken, sad woman. I never felt I reached her, even with full influence. I wanted to hug Juhani, but Visas, I half-wondered if a hug would crumble her to dust, she seemed so frail. I suppose she will come off better for me once I write her.

Brianna - The best argument for a Male Exile. She had the closest thing to a full arc that K2 can offer. Starting out as shunned, the "least" of her sisters, and taking so little pride in herself that she does not even own her name...to questioning her teachings, embracing her heritage, and returning full circle to best all of the sisters that treated her like dirt - Cinderella at the ball (LS) or Carrie at the prom (DS).

Mira - the cross-classing scene was beautiful. Everyone should play LS once just to see it. Incredible. Yet, she didn't do much for me. She stuck me as trying way too hard. She played a lot of the same role Mission did in K1 - the good person in a bad slum, but like the rest of K2, I could not imagine her connecting with the rest of the cast. I did like the zingers she threw at Atton, though.

I'm rather glad that she wasn't a lame anime-styled catgirl. The elf deal was kinda lame, I would have liked her to look a little more cat-ish though, as some mods try their best to do.

But, overall, I'm rather fond of Juhani, though Mira got my vote, I find Juhani to be a more interesting character than most of the others. Mission got dumped in the sewers by her stupid brother, Bastila is miss prim+proper, Kreia is a manipulative witch, and really good at it, but I don't like it, and handmaiden gives a whole new definition to "ice". I'm 50/50 on Visas.

I dunno, you add in some of Juhani's removed lines and it definately improves her character....and I have a thing for girls with east-european accents. Blame the Baroness.

Its her skinning that makes the model bad, though a different hairstyle and bigger ears would help also. I darken her amrkings and move them around a bit with a bit of makeup and a pair of CAT EYES and whola, she looks much better.

But yeah its better than an anime catgirl. Plus, I have to agree with her voice.

Bastila was pretty until she opened her mouth. I was very turned off by how she treated the other party members. And the "romance" dialogue? Egad, you'd think Lucas wrote it on an OFF day.

Well, British accent is not bad really, but the "romance" dialogue is still better than what GL himself can cough up... *ahum* looks at PT... *ahum*

Juhani - Voted for her. Game mechanics, she's a freaking tank with Force Powers. If you have heavy lifting to do, send her and Canderous ahead. Hell, they'd probably clean out the Mos Eisley cantina in nothing flat. Story-wise? She really is a sweet lady. I wanted to reach through the screen and give her a bug hug. She needs a hug. OK, she's got luggage to unload - so does everyone else on the boat.

Sweet? Wow, I always wonder what would happen if you can call her a "sweet lady" in front of her. Obviously you need to be a female to spark her up, but still.

Mission - In fanfic, she ends up being the crew's heart, the catalyst for cohesion among the crew aside from Revan's charisma. She's truly a good egg, despite all that's happened to her, she doesn't sink into bitterness or despair. Quite telling that she and Carth are highest on the LS scale. Mission is loyal, good-natured, sunny, and smart. She's the first person to stand up for you in the Leviathan aftermath. I find myself unable to play DS (save one time), because I can't really bring myself to kill her, and because I find myself saying "I'm not going to Force Persuade/cheat/kill that guy - not in front of the kid."

Visas - She is a broken, sad woman. I never felt I reached her, even with full influence. I wanted to hug Juhani, but Visas, I half-wondered if a hug would crumble her to dust, she seemed so frail. I suppose she will come off better for me once I write her.

Thats actually part of her Charisma. ^^ Also, it is really rewarding when she gives herself to you. Too bad you can't do more with her (no not the naughty things, though she is more than capable of those, and in too many kinky ways).

Thing is, if there would be more dialogues, and less chunked out ones, then it would be much more rewarding.

As for her crumbling to dust with a hug... trust me, she would be smiling in estacy if she can die like that in the hands of someone she loves.

Brianna - The best argument for a Male Exile. She had the closest thing to a full arc that K2 can offer. Starting out as shunned, the "least" of her sisters, and taking so little pride in herself that she does not even own her name...to questioning her teachings, embracing her heritage, and returning full circle to best all of the sisters that treated her like dirt - Cinderella at the ball (LS) or Carrie at the prom (DS).

I love the Carrie at the prom comment though. :) Oh, if you have her in the default Handmaiden dress(not her mom's) then her outfit turns black when she goes DS. But that aside she is a bit of a cold tuna really. And yeah, a new haircut would go her some good, as would a better undies model, since she prefers to be half nikkid.

• 2 months later...

I chose four differant characters. Who are they? Juhani, Kreia, Mission, and Bastila. Why?

Juhani: A very well made character, whom due to being scrapped then added in at the last second, is missing something. She had so many horrible things happen to her, that I just can't say anything horrible to her...I want to join with Allronix, and give Juhani a hug too. :) I loved listening to her backstory, and always sympathized with the Cathar. Russian accents are cool too!(Plus, Juhani can pWn.)

Kreia: Hands down, one of my absolute favorite villians. For one, she had SUPERB voice acting! Two...her lectures made me listen, and actually think about her reasonings. She was tragic too, being blamed by the council for Revan, and then trying to save everyone from her belief of a tyrincal (is it a word?) force.

Mission: What a wonderful source of spunk. A teenaged girl, with an upbeat personality, and being the most forgiving person (imo) on the party. She was the first person to stand up, and say that "___ is not Revan. ___ is ___." and forgives you of anything you've ever done. Its hard for me to play darkside...its really hard to kill her. I just can't kill the kid.

Bastila: Ooh, the eye-candy and the british accent! w00t to you Jennifer Hale for your remarkable voice acting! Bastila was a fairly 'rude' person at the start, but at the end I felt like I was truely trying to bring someone I loved back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I have only played kotor, I would have to say Bastilla. Unlike the dressing dolls I had encountered in other rpgs who worship the pc, Bastilla is a snob. The very first time I talked to her and exepected a gratefull sultry response, I recieved a response that made me smile for the rest of the day. My jaw made a hole in my desk aswell.

:drop2:

I had been exposed to Viconia and, to a lesser extent, Jaheira from Baldur's Gate, on the other hand, so I wasn't totally surprised by Bastila being a pain in the neck. Still, I vastly prefer Bastila to any of the irritatingly servile ones from TSL, with the exception of Kreia who was just a female Magnificent Bastard, except poorly executed, and Mission was worthless and obnoxious. Juhani was just angsty.

on the hotness scale: Bastila, Brianna, Visas, Mira

on the favorite person to talk to scale: Bastila (i love her little rants), Visas (i like the "my life for yours" saying, Brianna (i like to make her upset with me), and Mission (looking through the eyes of a street wise kid, gotta love that)

Ugh, Visas' "My Life for Yours" annoyed me to hell. I wanted to slap her around and tell her to grow something that resembled a spine.

Yes, I felt she was in desperate need for more dialogue. It sounded mysterious, but after again, and again, and again, I wanted her to say something else. She always didn't have very much dialogue, with only few mentions of Nihlius, Her homeworld, and sight.

how could anyone vote Juhani shes a disgusting freak

You can't judge a book by its cover. :)

I voted for Juhani, and my reasoning was because I could feel for her,when she told of her past, having both her parents die, then being nearly enslaved. She had a good heart too...she was nice, but still had her share of angst.

Archived