Home

Which Female KOTOR Character is your favorite!?!?!

Lord Revan63

Which Female is your favorite?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Which Female is your favorite?

Im glad others find Bastila Super lol.......She is the second most important character in KOTOR 1 and if ya think maybe 30% in KOTOR 2

I totally agree with you. Why?

Bastila has so much variety in her character. when you save her in the beginning, or how she thinks she saved you. Typically in most games she would have been like thank you for saving me, thats what you expect when you first played it for the first time. But she debates it which is great.

her character is so fascinating,

she better be in KOTOR 3 as a playable character, if so i swear a life debt to whoever makes the game :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe she would show up as a playable character... as an old hag that looks like Kreia?

:)

Hot babe to old hag in a few years? She musta been doing some serious breeding...or maybe some darkside ganja.

Seriously, I don't get all the Juhani hate. Admittedly I play with some mods on her since her in-game textures suck. But I always got a kick out of her wanna-be Russian accent.

My favourite was Bastila... No doubt... Nice character all the way...

And on the few first times I played the game through she was in my

active team when ever possible. (Later I had to drop her out to find

out more about other characters of course...)

--

And about Juhani... I definitely didn't like her... She didn't look good

and what came out of her mouth wasn't that pleasant to hear either.

She was just all the way annoying character to have around...

--

TSL had generally poor characters IMO... Kreia was only one really

intresting but still she didn't feel usefull character to follow around

in my active team...

• 5 weeks later...

I voted for Mission. I loved her positive attitude, her funny and nice comments, and her really good personality. Like she was the heart in the game. I played the kotor1 2 times LS, now playing DS and I really have problems doing the DS things becouse of her. It's just not right... (and I don't know what will I do when I have to kill. Maybe leaving the game ^_^° )

My other vote went to Revan. I know that's a bit off and not really a character. But I always played a female Revan. At first for the usual couse - if I have to stare an ass for hours, at least it will be a girl's ^_^°, but as I got into the story, I think a female Revan is much more unique and powerful. In SW there are a few strong female characters, (Leia in her way, Mara, Mirax Terrik) but I never seen any important female Jedi (I admit I'm not very much into the EU just read a few books from Zahn and Stackpole - and these games). In the prequel, there were a few females in the battle on geonosis, and I rememben one twi'lek girl among the jedi in the clone wars, but none of them seemed to be important. I can't recall a female council member -of course, among the weird aliens, anyhing possible but :) .

So a jedi who defies the council and goes to war, become a hero, then come back as Sith Lord, then become redeemed and saves a galaxy... yeah it's ok if he is a man, but all this from a woman adds some extra spices to the story.

And - Revan is not a very masculin figure on any pictures or scenes. OK, beside Melak it's hard to be one, but always in that hood and mask, not like the Great Warrior of the Age. Just as like hiding something, from someone. Like most of the soldiers, and later sith, would gladly follow a strong man, but all know how peolpe usually seen women in that role.

So a male Raven would be a good background character to the story, but a female Raven I think is a real extra.

About TSL I can't say anything. I played through the game once, but I seriously ****ed up something, I had no Handmaiden in the party, Mira not close to be a jedi - I had no time for it - and missing a lot of the dialogues I think... and after playing once, I don't have the same urges like the kotor1 to play again... I will but finishing the first a few more times before I return to the 2 :D

------

Somebody said that Bastila is not enough a guide/master to be a favorite. I think that's the main thing in her. She is faaar from perfect, she has her own demons to fight. It's not just Revan she must guard and guide to the light, but herself to face her own limitations and weakness. I think she wasn't ment to be a master at all, but as a display of the arrogance and self-proudness of the average Jedi, Jolee also talk about a lot. She is exactly the "spoiled jedi princess" who through the game came to realise this, and really starts to grow up (and in the end fails - or if she is redeemed, maybe become a great jedi master).

Juhani... except the looks she is really a deep and great character. She is the only one who really needs help, who really fights her own dark side, her lust for revenge. And I feel relly good when I help her. - Someone mentioned a mod to chage her to be more feline... I'd like it.

Dude Bastila all the way. For a lot of reasons.

1) She is hot, and looks like my girlfriend

2) She was the first

3) I do not cheat on my women

4) I'm obsessed

5) Love at first sight

6) She can kick butt in a fight

7) She is a powerful mind-controller, and I am her slave

Edit- Also she is a really well thought out character, I mean they obviously took a lot of time developing her and she has a lot of dialogue to helps move KOTOR along. Furthermore some of the mods make her really fun to stare at 0_0.

Ok.. here is my synopsis for all the characters and why I like them or not.

Bastila- Sorry but poorl acted and even more poorly plotted. Her whole shtick of goingfrom a Padwan to Master and teacher was piss poor. Her self centered and oft times rude attitude really sucked. She truley believe the world revolved around her and everyone let her think that.

Juhani- A simplistic idiot. nothing good what so ever to say about her. She is a freakish lesbian with big ears and a poorly spoken russian accent. The game would have been alot better without her though it was enriched by the concept of her character.

Mission- Loved the kid, in a rather bleak and horriably acted game, she was the one bright spot. She was the only one to show any kind of true emotion.

Handmaiden- Though they could have and should have done alot more with this character, she was aces in TSL. She had intrigue and mystique. If her lines where better and her story told in more detail, she would be the handsdown best femal of this series.

Mira- Liked her well enough but again, I wished I could have seen more depth. They had a great thing going with her background story and events, they just needed to touch them up abit. Not the best looking femal character in the series.

Kriea- Intresting and driven. She keeps your attention through out the whole game. She is by which all the characters should have strove to be. She had depth yet mystery and a true, solid plot all the way through. Still not my favorite because she was so good I actually despised her.

Visa- Loved her concept. Loved the concept of her story. Again, she would have been done better justice by exploring her character more fully and deeply. Sorry but it was all a bit to convient that she would so willingly betray oh nihilus like she did. You don't have to work to hard to get your influnce up with her. Sorry, but she was rather easy to figure out.

Over all, my favorite would have to be Breanna/Handmaiden due to the depthness of her development and her rich character acting. Mission is a VERY close 2nd.

7) She is a powerful mind-controller, and I am her slave

Interesting.... I actually thought that you, as in Revan, is teh most 'powerful mind-controller'. Just a thought...

I think it is really crazy how some people like (as in LOVE) video game characters! Reality Check: THEY ARE NOT REAL!. Sorry, just had to say it. :/

Archived