Home

Other jedi?

I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all. :)

Qu Rahn would be nice as well, to explain what he did between Order 66 and the Dark Forces time.

And Empatojayos Brand would be cool as well. We know Darth Vader left him for death, so a revenge storyline could be a nice addition to the story.

I'd love to see K'Kruhk make a cameo. He's a legendary Jedi who's been arround since 5 decades before the Battle of Yavin. And his design is based on those old Samurai-masters, with the hat and all. :)

I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too :)

• 3 weeks later...
I think K'Kruhk was killed by Grievous on Hypori. But I would love to see Qu Rahn, too :)

Nope... because he makes several appearances in the Cade Skywalker stories... which is even after Luke Skywalker died... so K'Kruhk is pretty much the longest living Jedi. Look at his article on Wookiee... it fills in the gaps.

I would also like to see Vos...

Archived