Home

Kicking with only one lightsaber

Danne

Hi

I was wondering something that has been bothering me for a long time, Is it possible to download a mod, or using a code which allows player to kick with only one lightsaber in hand ? It's annoying when the npcs are using kick all the time with just one lightsaber, I wanna do that too !

Hope u'll answer me :)

I was wondering something that has been bothering me for a long time, Is it possible to download a mod, or using a code which allows player to kick with only one lightsaber in hand ? It's annoying when the npcs are using kick all the time with just one lightsaber, I wanna do that too !

If you are willing to give up the ability to throw the saber it's fairly easy to make a singlebladed lightsaber that allows you to do kicks. This can be done by adding the line...

throwable    0

... in the .SAB file for the saber. This will deactivate saber-throw and cause the button normally bound to throw to perform kicks instead.

There might be some better way of doing it though that allows you to keep the ability to toss away the saber as well that I am not aware of.

If you are willing to give up the ability to throw the saber it's fairly easy to make a singlebladed lightsaber that allows you to do kicks. This can be done by adding the line...
throwable    0

... in the .SAB file for the saber. This will deactivate saber-throw and cause the button normally bound to throw to perform kicks instead.

There might be some better way of doing it though that allows you to keep the ability to toss away the saber as well that I am not aware of.

Hmm, where can I find this file exactly? I have looked for it but can't find it, is it even in the base folder? pls help, appreciating ur answers

He's talking about the .SAB file for an individual saber hilt. This isn't a file in the Base folder. You would have to alter an existing hilt to make it non-throwable.

Edit: Oh, did you try setting your Saber Throw to 0? I think that works in Multiplayer, but I'm not sure about Singleplayer. The console isn't working for me in SP for some reason.

Hmm, where can I find this file exactly? I have looked for it but can't find it, is it even in the base folder? pls help, appreciating ur answers

here is download enjoy ;)

model use by Toshi's Luke saber

you can choose from main menu

remember you cant throw saber anymore if use this one :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jwtm2zydyt

for MP you have to add

saberStyle staff

in saber.sab

to make kick

this soft can opne any pk3 file so you can make your own next time

but dont edit original assets files !!!

http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Pakscape;31681

for MP you have to add

saberStyle staff

in saber.sab

to make kick

Thank you very much Buffy, hehe :) I used pakscape before, But only to listen to kyle's famous lines hehe :) With this I can just choose from meny :)

You seem to be a jedi knight expert, so I was wondering something else: How do I record a clip from jedi academy while playing without using a videocam? I have tried the code "record (filename)" But it's not working at all :S (including "stoprecord"). Help appreciated :)

• 6 months later...

for MP you have to add

saberStyle staff

in saber.sab

to make kick

Nevermind the video stuff :p. But another problem, when I got Toshi's Luke

saber, the game couldn't find the image for it, so when I play with it, the color is just gray. The console says something like this "Warning couldn't find image for /Lukerotj/shaders/weapons2/" Any suggestions ???

Nevermind the video stuff :p. But another problem, when I got Toshi's Luke

saber, the game couldn't find the image for it, so when I play with it, the color is just gray. The console says something like this "Warning couldn't find image for /Lukerotj/shaders/weapons2/" Any suggestions ???

Toshi's luke same replace "single_4"

if other saber mod replace same saber hilt then I think get some problems

Im not sure why Texture is missing

must be other mod things :confused:

anyways you want to use single saber with kickable right ?

you can add this line to end of saber file

throwable 0

like this

single_4

{

name @MENUS_SINGLE_HILT4

saberType SABER_SINGLE

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_4/saber_4.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberLength 40

saberColor random

throwable 0

}

I was just download and test by my self but it show up in menu and in game hilt no problem for me too

kickablesaber.jpg kickablesaber2.jpg

Toshi's luke same replace "single_4"

if other saber mod replace same saber hilt then I think get some problems

Im not sure why Texture is missing

must be other mod things :confused:

anyways you want to use single saber with kickable right ?

you can add this line to end of saber file

throwable 0

like this

single_4

{

name @MENUS_SINGLE_HILT4

saberType SABER_SINGLE

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_4/saber_4.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberLength 40

saberColor random

throwable 0

}

I was just download and test by my self but it show up in menu and in game hilt no problem for me too

kickablesaber.jpg kickablesaber2.jpg

Ah thank you buffy my problem is solved now :). I fixed the luke saber (the game wanted a saber2 pic jpg, so I changed the first jpg's name to "saber2" and then It could find the texture :). And with ur information about how to create an own saber, I can create ones as well :) Thanks

Archived