Home

Jolee vs. Kreia, Who Can Kill The Other Faster?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah If Kreia couldn't take the Exile, she couldn't take Revan. I think the Exile is the better saber duelest, but Revan is the most powerful Jedi/Sith of the era.

In honour of this and many other threads I have decided to produce the below;

Jon's Top 10 force sensetives of KotOR games;

1. = Revan/Nihilus/Exile (I put these 3 in, as I don't care what the fanboys say Nihilus would kill (or more accurately eat) Revan... Revan would kill the Exile... The Exile would (and does ;)) kill Nihilus. (and no don't turn this thread into a Revan would kill Nihilus... I've heard it all before and have my afforementioned opinion to the contrary)

4. Darth Sion

5. Jedi Master Kreia/Darth Traya

6. Darth Malak

7. Vandar (just cause he's green, cool and Yoda like)

8. Vrook - he's an absolute pain to kill when DS in TSL

9. Bastila - only for her Battle Meditation, which you cant actually use in KotOR... anyone feel a mod coming on? ;)

10. Vash - because she actually had a clue! Shame she was cut from TSL she was a cool Jedi Master who knew where it was at!

My top 10 would look a bit different, but I agree with 1. Revan would have no choice against Nihilus. If Nihilus wasn't a hole in Force, though, Revan would kick his butt! So the question is, is this top 10 based on who would win in a fight, or who is more Force-sensitive? Anyway, I'd put Kreia above Sion, and Kavar under Malak or maybe even above him.

i cant tell if u put exile above nihilus but it dont look like u did and if u didnt then i think exile is better then nihilus and ya i think kreia is stronger then darth sion but everything else i agree with

Edit:

and ya kreia would beat jolee even though jolee would talk her ears off but kreia is much more powerful being a sith lord and he just being a hermit

I agree with the fight against Kreia being a mismatch, Jolee vs. Vrook maybe?

Jolee would lose in that too, due to the power of Vrook in TSL. Although if Jolee were to do an Uncle Albert thing (During the war...) and tell his history to Vrook, he'd die of boredom.

• 2 weeks later...

Would this be when she had one hand or two?

If going by pure saber skill, Jolee would probably have the upperhand with his defensive mindset, multi-saber tecniques and survival instincts. Once Kreia made a mistake, then he may or may not end her pityful, manipulative existence with a flip of his wrist.

If this battle relied on their knowledge of the force, then I'd have to give the nod to the master manipulator and Pippi Longstocking wannabe, Kreia.

However, in my personal opinion, her cryptic rantings would cancel out his pointless ramblings and they would call it a draw and split a pitcher of Juma.

Archived