Home

Jolee vs. Kreia, Who Can Kill The Other Faster?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said, the only time she is ever shown to do that Force Drain trick is in the presence of the Exile, and every time it would have been useful elsewhere, the Exile was not present.

From a lightside Exile play point of view. When did Kreia have the opportunity to use this power without giving away to the Exile and/or his/her companions Kreia’s true darkside nature? I’m sure if she would have started using this power on Peragus or Telos a lightside Exile might not have been so inclined to follow her teachings.

Sure she could have used it against Sion aboard the Harbinger and saved her hand, but perhaps Sion knew a defense to the technique. More likely she wanted the Exile to destroy all three Sith Lords to prove that he/she was the strongest Kreia had ever trained. Then again if she could have destroyed Sion and Nihilus at will it would have made for a really short uninteresting game.

What's to say she couldn't drain a whole planet?
Agreed, I don’t know if she could or not. I do know from her own words that she did not want to. She wanted the teaching of the Sith to win the battle between the lightside and darkside, she did not want to win by killing all life saying it would be a hollow victory. That is the reason she went to find the Exile and then train the Exile to destroy Nihilus and the other two Sith Lords.

So your reasoning for her not doing that to stop from losing her power is 'Because it would have made a very boring game'? That's the worst argument I've ever heard.

Thanks! It is good to be the best at being the worst at something.

I was not speaking to the cut scene you must be taking about, but how do you siphon a siphon? After all Nihilus could not use the technique on the Exile and it is stated within the game that this techniques was learned from the Exile and what happened at Malachor. So perhaps she could not use it against Nihilus for fear that it would weaken any defensive she might have like it did Nihilus against the Exile. A better question is why didn't Nihilus use it against her?

Like I've been saying, I think a lot of those powers have a catch. I suspect Kreia's required the presence of the Exile, sort of taking their force and pushing it through his wound. Like blood. As for Nihilus, I think his must have required some kind of preparation time or something. If he could just flip switches and eat everyone within a vicinity, why didn't he ever do it at Telos?

Nihilus does not have to prepare it. If the Exile taunts him on the bridge he'll try to drain her at the same speed you use the drain life power. (I've no idea why no one ever remembers this. :p)

Again, I must point as the lack of any evidence present in the game to verify your claim. Without any it's an unsubstantiated fan theory.

Nah If Kreia couldn't take the Exile, she couldn't take Revan. I think the Exile is the better saber duelest, but Revan is the most powerful Jedi/Sith of the era.

Keep in mind that Kreia only reluctantly fought the Exile. The Exile was hope for her. Kreia in no way displayed her full powers when she took on the Exile, and could not, or would not willingly use the drain technique she used on the Masters.

But I'm not saying that she could take on Revan. (As she probably couldn't).

10. Vash - because she actually had a clue! Shame she was cut from TSL she was a cool Jedi Master who knew where it was at!

I agree. Vash was, by far, the Jedi Master I wanted to meet the most. Especially after I found out about her original role in TSL, before she was cut (literally).

Nah If Kreia couldn't take the Exile, she couldn't take Revan. I think the Exile is the better saber duelest, but Revan is the most powerful Jedi/Sith of the era.

In honour of this and many other threads I have decided to produce the below;

Jon's Top 10 force sensetives of KotOR games;

1. = Revan/Nihilus/Exile (I put these 3 in, as I don't care what the fanboys say Nihilus would kill (or more accurately eat) Revan... Revan would kill the Exile... The Exile would (and does ;)) kill Nihilus. (and no don't turn this thread into a Revan would kill Nihilus... I've heard it all before and have my afforementioned opinion to the contrary)

4. Darth Sion

5. Jedi Master Kreia/Darth Traya

6. Darth Malak

7. Vandar (just cause he's green, cool and Yoda like)

8. Vrook - he's an absolute pain to kill when DS in TSL

9. Bastila - only for her Battle Meditation, which you cant actually use in KotOR... anyone feel a mod coming on? ;)

10. Vash - because she actually had a clue! Shame she was cut from TSL she was a cool Jedi Master who knew where it was at!

Regarding this...

1-3. Like he said, Revan, Exile, and Nihilus are about matched. We don't really know if Exile was more powerful than Nihilus since he was weakened and distracted, but they're on about the same level.

4. I'd say Malak. He was obviously stronger than Sion without regeneration. Reason? Sion's body had been killed countless times; it's only his power that keeps him alive. It doesn't say much for his fighting skill.

5. Darth Traya. Annihilating three Masters is no easy task.

6. Bastila, POSSIBLY. Probably not. The reason I'm putting her here is because we see nothing of the others' fighting ability and power.

Literally? Why wouldn't that be literal?

The quote that JoeDoe 2.0 posted is wrong.

Kriea considered Exile to be her "greatest" student and not the "strongest" one.

What kriea said about Revan makes it clear that who was the strongest.

And again, Revan never did anything to prove his power.

Why not?

- What about Revan's amazing performance in the Star Forge?

- Revan also have killed and defeated several notable warriors and this shows that he was skilled enough to deal with threats on his own, when circumstances demanded action.

- Darth Bane (a very powerful DLOTS) also acknowledged Revan's great knowledge of the Sith teachings and techniques.

- Many "high profile" figures who have met Revan, have acknowledged his great strength in the Force and skill.

In the Revan vs Sidious thread, it was said that Revan was powerful simply from the fact that he was in that old era.

Unfortunately, that thread is now locked or I would have have made a recognizable case for Revan's power.

Exile was as well, and she has feats of greatness. Exile could very well be as strong as Revan, if not stronger.

Jedi Exile was not more powerful then Revan. She indeed became a skilled warrior during the events of KOTOR II due to quality training from famous Jedi Masters like Kriea and Kavar and since she was a wound in the Force, this made her immune to a few sith techniques. But no one proclaimed that she became more powerful then Revan.

Regarding Jolee vs Kriea:

If Kriea is a Jedi Master in this fight, then this will be a close contest.

Kriea was very knowledgeable, highly experienced and her understanding of the Force was also great. As a Jedi Master, she have produced several great and promising Jedi, which is also a noticeable feat.

If Kriea is a DLOTS aka "Darth Traya," then Jolee does not stands a chance. She will defeat him without much trouble.

Why couldn't she take Revan? She's got the almighty Force Instakill.

When did those Jedi Masters trained to use the darkside? They were not familiar with many teachings of the Sith and hence lost.

Revan's case is however different.

Kreia (aka Traya the Betrayer, :lol: ) would win IMO as she'll lure Jolee into some false sense of security and then would backstab him (literally, with her lightsaber) as his backs turned. Besides, Jolee is bound to be a little rusty after all those 'hermit' years spent in Kashykk.

In actual combat, Kreia would win. I don't think Kreia nor Jolee would prefer combat though. They would try to either draw the other out or change the other's point of view if possible.

Jolee to avoid needless slaughter. Kreia because it's more useful to make someone to see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.

The quote that JoeDoe 2.0 posted is wrong.

Kriea considered Exile to be her "greatest" student and not the "strongest" one.

What kriea said about Revan makes it clear that who was the strongest.

Why not?

- What about Revan's amazing performance in the Star Forge?

- Revan also have killed and defeated several notable warriors and this shows that he was skilled enough to deal with threats on his own, when circumstances demanded action.

- Darth Bane (a very powerful DLOTS) also acknowledged Revan's great knowledge of the Sith teachings and techniques.

- Many "high profile" figures who have met Revan, have acknowledged his great strength in the Force and skill.

Unfortunately, that thread is now locked or I would have have made a recognizable case for Revan's power.

Jedi Exile was not more powerful then Revan. She indeed became a skilled warrior during the events of KOTOR II due to quality training from famous Jedi Masters like Kriea and Kavar and since she was a wound in the Force, this made her immune to a few sith techniques. But no one proclaimed that she became more powerful then Revan.

Regarding Jolee vs Kriea:

If Kriea is a Jedi Master in this fight, then this will be a close contest.

Kriea was very knowledgeable, highly experienced and her understanding of the Force was also great. As a Jedi Master, she have produced several great and promising Jedi, which is also a noticeable feat.

If Kriea is a DLOTS aka "Darth Traya," then Jolee does not stands a chance. She will defeat him without much trouble.

When did those Jedi Masters trained to use the darkside? They were not familiar with many teachings of the Sith and hence lost.

Revan's case is however different.

Alright, let's not turn this into another "REVAN IS T3H PWNZ0R" thread. But still, everything that supports Revan's power is relative. That's another reason why I hate using Revan as an example in versus threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Corinthian, your argument that Kreia is only powerful in the Trayus Core is refuted by two facts: Sion was there too, but still was not as powerful as Traya, and Kreia easily wiped out three Jedi masters at Dantooine, hardly a nexus of Dark Side power.

Your argument that Kreia only could beat them with the Exile present is simple speculation. There is no evidence for it, therefore it does not invalidate this as an example of Kreia's power. And just because you think that the idea of Kreia being able to kill instantly is stupid, it does not mean she can't. You don't control the story.

Kreia pwned Vrook, Zez Kai-Ell, and Kavar, plain and simple. And she dominated Sion. When you have proof that Jolee is stronger than them, please tell me. Until then, Kreia by far outmatches Jolee in the Force.

With lightsabers, yes, Kreia's missing hand is a downside. But, I think Jolee only uses one saber- he starts with one Dueling feat in KotOR when you first get him. Yes, you can give him double-weapons later, but he's meant to be a single-wielder. With that said, they are both Consulars, so neither of them specialize with the lightsaber, and would fight with the force anyway. So while Jolee may be better with a lightsaber, he's not very good anyway and they would probably fight with just the Force.

Also, let us not forget the three floating lightsabers Kreia used against the Exile. I think that compensates for a missing hand.

I think Kreia would take this with relative ease.

Kreia. If you go by the way they were in the games ,Kreia was stronger and didn't get her butt beat everytime she was in the party ( unlike a certain hermit that had to get a medpac like every five minutes.)

Plus she has studied both teachings ( Jedi and Sith) so her knowledge of powers is better.While I'm sure Jolee kept practicing his lighsaber moves he's probably more rusty than she is.

While I'm sure Jolee would put up a heck of a fight I think it would end just like the Mace and Sideous fight. Sith never play fair , they go for the kill not capture.They cheat it's what Sith do. While a Jedi might want to throw someone out of a window it would basically go against their code, while a Sith would go 'window= dead flying Jedi'

They use whatever they have to to survive while the Jedi aren't really known for being sadistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived