Home

Jolee vs. Kreia, Who Can Kill The Other Faster?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not that powerful. Sion and Nihilus beat her at the Trayus Core. So she can't be that much more powerful than either of those. And, not only was she beaten, she was OBLITERATED. She never even crossed lightsabers. This also suggests there was another factor to her ability to Force Pwn the three Jedi Masters.

To be fair the Jolee we know are way after his prime, think about his character level. It the stories about him are anything close to the truth then Jolee at his prime is definitely extremely powerful and resourceful. It would be a sight indeed to see full power Jolee vs Full power Kreia. Too bad this is not to be.

I would think it to be Kreia. Why? Well, most of what was mentioned in this thread has signifigance, such as her dealing with the Jedi Masters, and has studied under both the Jedi and the Sith.

However, after listening to your arguments, Corinthian, I am begining to question whether or not those 'powers' came from Malachor V, or the Jedi Enclave. Jolee is cool and all...but I don't really believe he's the 'best' fighter, whereas Kreia can stand her ground.

• 2 months later...

I could tell the answer to this thread's question before I finished reading it. Jolee may be talented, but there's not even a hint that Kreia couldn't mop the floor with him without breaking a sweat. Whether they use only force powers, only lightsabers, or both allowed, Jolee might as well fight while wearing a straight-jacket.

She's not that powerful. Sion and Nihilus beat her at the Trayus Core. So she can't be that much more powerful than either of those. And, not only was she beaten, she was OBLITERATED. She never even crossed lightsabers. This also suggests there was another factor to her ability to Force Pwn the three Jedi Masters.

Uh, no it doesn't. Why do you think the Jedi Masters were in hiding? They were no match for Sion and Nihilus. Kreia ended up outsmarting Nihilus, but she clearly outmatched Sion at the end, when "Malachor's power" was available to both of them.

So, clearly things have changed since when Nihilus and Sion deposed her. Sion was the one who cast down Kreia, yet he offered no resistance when Kreia returned. She regained her power throught the Exile, as he did through (mainly) her, but that doesn't mean the Exile is dependent on Kreia or that Kreia is dependent on the Exile.

Jolee is funny.

Kreia pisses me off.

Who the hell do you think im voting for?

Put that into your battle eqaution and see how far you get :D:P!>.<

:D > . <

Seriously though...Chuck Norris would win. =.-'

Kinda obvious though...Not somthing thats really controversial.

(lol. WTF o.O)

kreia would win...

Archived