Home

Jolee vs. Kreia, Who Can Kill The Other Faster?

The draining of the Jedi Masters has no quantifiable evidence. We don't know how she did it, and you cannot refute my suggestion that it had something to do with the Exile. Therefore, it cannot be used to show her power.

I saw her do it with my own eyes so I can not see a reason why it can’t be used as evidence to show her power.

aside from her ridiculous abilities as Darth Traya, she's not a very powerful character, and I consider most of those abilities to be from the Trayus Core. It's only logical. So she's, say, level 20 outside of the Core, and level 50 inside the Core

Of course you only see Kreia true power at Trayus Core and the Jedi Enclave because before that she is hiding her true nature somewhat from the Exile.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All having two sabers does is split your focus and power to both sides of your body. It's pointless, other than the fact that you have an extra saber just in case you lose one. Notice that most of the more skilled duelists have one saber.

Anyway, I'd say Kreia wins. Jolee hasn't done that much to show his power. I'm not saying he was a weakling, but we can't speculate that he was stronger than Kreia.

Yeah, Kreia showed what she was capable of against the Jedi Masters on Dantooine, and against the Exile on Malachor V. It's on terms of power and Force abilities that she's better than Jolee, so she could've easily killed Jolee. But on terms of wisdom and experience, it's much closer.

Wisdom doesn't help much in a lightsaber duel

I know, I know, I was just coming up with something were Jolee could compete with Kreia... :) I think most of us agree Kreia could easily defeat Jolee.

Exile beat Kreia. She can't be that powerful. I mean, what's the average level for beating her? 20, approximately?

Yeah, well, the Exile was one of the strongest Force users of that time, and killing Kreia wasn't just an easy task. Kreia was very powerful, but just not that powerful as the Exile.

Literally? Why wouldn't that be literal? And again, Revan never did anything to prove his power. In the Revan vs Sidious thread, it was said that Revan was powerful simply from the fact that he was in that old era. Exile was as well, and she has feats of greatness. Exile could very well be as strong as Revan, if not stronger.

Kreia took down a group of assassins in a few seconds as well as three Jedi masters. And with the Jedi masters, she did more than kill them. If you try to check their corpses, it says something like "They're worse than dead. They seem to have been torn to the Force and not becoming one with it"

Jolee hasn't done much from anything we've seen. Don't get me wrong, I like him much more than Kreia, but I highly doubt he could defeat her in combat.

She never trained Jolee. And I don't think she meant that literally - she trained Revan, who was almost certainly more powerful than her.

I was following what that other guy said dude, It's obvious she never trained Jolee. Now in a debate contest, it would be a stalemate.

She herself said that Revan was like looking into the Heart of the Force. Furthermore, Traya would have to be of an incredible amount of power to strip the Force from someone completely. The only Jedi who stripped another of power was Nomi Sunrider, who stripped it from Ulic Qel-Droma, who was in the middle of emotional turmoil and was in no state to resist. Also, the technique was from some obscure ancient crap from well before the Exar Kun war. You're suggesting that Kreia is a Sith many times more powerful than Nomi Sunrider, who was one of the most powerful Jedi of her time, even becoming Grand Master of the Jedi. Since Exile, who was, other than his strategic skills, status as a "Force Wound" and turning away from the Dark Side at Malachor, not a Jedi of particularly amazing power, I would say that there was something more at work there. It's only logical - if she could do that all the time, why didn't she ever do it to him in the Trayus Core?

As you said it, the Exile was a wound in the Force, so she could not have been able to do it, or because she wanted the Exile to succeed in beating her. I believe Kreia wanted the Exile to surpass her by defeating her in the Core and making him/her ready for what awaited him/her, no matter if s/he chose the Light side or Dark Side.

Why would she hold back if she wanted Exile to surpass her? I find it a lot more likely that The Exile was more than a little involved in that. If she could quickly and casually strip people of power without something else as a catalyst, she'd be a Jedi of power equal to Anakin or Luke Skywalker. More so, actually, as they have not demonstrated the ability to remove someone's access to the Force.

I seem to have made a mistake in my explanation of my view

As a teacher tests his/her student's ability, Kreia wanted the Exile to attack with full power and with the intention of killing her. I wasn't saying that she didn't attack with full power, what I said is that she could not use her "Force drain-kill" power she used on the other Masters. The Granny was really going crazy. :p

So you really think she can drain Force-sensitives to death at will. Well, that's totally ridiculous. If someone could learn that kind of power and still be lucid enough to use it intelligently, well, she makes Nihilus look weak, and she's still sane and capable of normal speech. Logically, if she could do that, she could pretty much do anything she wanted to with the Force. There has to be a catch somewhere.

So you really think she can drain Force-sensitives to death at will. Well, that's totally ridiculous. If someone could learn that kind of power and still be lucid enough to use it intelligently, well, she makes Nihilus look weak, and she's still sane and capable of normal speech. Logically, if she could do that, she could pretty much do anything she wanted to with the Force. There has to be a catch somewhere.

There is a slight difference between draining 3 people and draining an entire planet though. Since she claims that Nihilus and the Sith Assassins know the same technique, only the latter ones are much weaker in it, it's possible that Kreia knows it too and is stronger than the Assassins but much weaker than Nihilus in it. :)

(That theory only works if you play lightsided though, since I think she uses that same power on the Exile if you're darksided or have killed the Jedi masters yourself. If it was the same power Nihilus uses then she'd drain herself instead, like he did, due to the Exile's condition.)

Hmmm...Jolee has the most experience. He fought in the Great Sith war. And all his adventures...he's one experienced hermit.

Plus, if Kreia would kill him, the Wookies would hunt her down forever, for killing the 'Hairless One' :)

Serious mode: Of course Kreia is stronger. But we might add her power comes from the Trayus core, an institute of the Dark Side itself. Of course she's powerfull, but what if Jolee and her would fight outside the Trayus academy on,let's say, Coruscant? I doubt Kreia could keep her powers up as long as she could in the Trayus core. And Jolee would be wise enough to dodge everything untill she's exhausted.

It's more of an "Power!!!" vs "Smartass" fight, imo :)

I doubt Kreia could keep her powers up as long as she could in the Trayus core. And Jolee would be wise enough to dodge everything untill she's exhausted.

It's more of an "Power!!!" vs "Smartass" fight, imo :)

Depends on who's player controlled. If it's an AI vs. AI match Kreia would win. If Jolee is player controlled he'd win, if Kreia is player controlled she'd win. :)

There isn't much in either story to hint about the combat prowess of either of them on a common scale they can be compared on, and what is seen in the game is slanted by the quite braindead combat AI. :)

If you go by title alone Jolee never got further than Padawan while Kreia has been both a Jedi Master and a Sith Lord.

There is a slight difference between draining 3 people and draining an entire planet though. Since she claims that Nihilus and the Sith Assassins know the same technique, only the latter ones are much weaker in it, it's possible that Kreia knows it too and is stronger than the Assassins but much weaker than Nihilus in it. :)

(That theory only works if you play lightsided though, since I think she uses that same power on the Exile if you're darksided or have killed the Jedi masters yourself. If it was the same power Nihilus uses then she'd drain herself instead, like he did, due to the Exile's condition.)

Yeah, kinda like that, thnx for explaining it better :)

Like I said, the only time she is ever shown to do that Force Drain trick is in the presence of the Exile, and every time it would have been useful elsewhere, the Exile was not present.

Besides, Kreia was able to drain those three masters effortlessly. No change in her voice, she was talking almost conversationally while she killed them. What's to say she couldn't drain a whole planet?

Archived