Home

Which is a good couple?!?!?!?!?

Lord Revan63

I could so see Kreia looking at both of them and smiling from Chaos. "Ah, she understands the Force, and he knows the ways of manipulation and the power of betrayal. The Skywalker line was so much like my Exile - so malliable and ready to be shaped..."

I think Kreia and Darth Bane would give the cruellest and most devious evil malevolent kid ever , kicking Anny "Chosen One"s butt all over the Galaxy.

And Sion and Visas are both broken , lolz , perhaps they would understand each others pain very well or not .

And ofcourse , ME and a Twi'lek girl , Yargh ;)

In truth? The dynamic of Carth and a female Revan was what sold me on playing LSF for K1.

It starts out with "just two folks" - neither one knows the Big Secret (which was one of the things that put me off on the M!Revan/Bastila arc). It grows, he gets scared, then he comes to hold onto this in much the same way Revan is - as a second chance.

For the most part, he's the "everyman," a relatively ordinary Republic citizen-soldier. He's not the best fighter, and he's not a saber-swinger (though I'd argue - and this can be taken to another thread - that he's likely FS). However, he's loyal to what he believes in, trying to act as Revan's moral compass - and a moral compass is just what someone that powerful needs the most.

Visas/Exile

Both are wounded birds.

And they both have witnessed the complete annihilation of an entire planet... (mostly pertaining to nearly-complete genocide and erradication of all life on said planets)

Plus... I despise the Handmaiden almost completely. Sure... getting back at her sisters was pretty cool... but Visas got back at Nihilus. :D

Mira would be pretty good for a Male Exile but she made it clear that their relationship was "business only"

Thanks for breaking the guy's heart. :lol:

In addition, Visas said straight-up that she loves him. Hmmm... Handmaiden gives the Exile her name and Visas says she loves him more than herself...

Visas wins comrades...

In the famous words of Atton, "Those warrior types want whatever they can't punch, kick, or grab..."

Errr... something like that. :lol:

Visas/Exile

Plus... I despise the Handmaiden almost completely. Sure... getting back at her sisters was pretty cool... but Visas got back at Nihilus. :D

Mira would be pretty good for a Male Exile but she made it clear that their relationship was "business only"

Thanks for breaking the guy's heart. :lol:

The way you say *Business only* gives me thw weird image of a male exile waving a stack of cash in frong ot Mira while she starts getting spicy... oh ... and those cheesy pr0n music.

Visas is Mine!!! :)

Well, actually its like, she reminds me of my gf thats why. Granted, my girlfriend have those lovely ember eyeballs :)

In the two games? Revan with Bastila was good, but Revan did act like a typical teenager. Carth and Revan, aside from Carth acting like Revan at times, and being whiney, it was a less cliched relationship. Revan and Juhani worked well. The Exile and Brianna or Visas was nicely done, as was Mira shooting him down. Atton and Mical were a bit too soft around the edges, especially Mical. Throughout Star Wars, Leia and Han is a great pairing. Anakin and Padme? Well Anakin was very much in Revan mode, and Padme, as much as I like her, is nothing like her daughter, Leia's much stronger. Luke and Mara, I have the same criticism of Luke I do for Atton and Mical but both are lucky to have each other. Kyle and Jan, now we're talking. They have that great rock'n'ro;; attitude and leave the emoness at the door. Completely made up relationships? I would love to see a Revan\Exile one, and given how much she brings out his true nature a Revan\Mission pairing, I'm not sure if it would be romantic but a pairing at least, I think would work well too.

The way you say *Business only* gives me thw weird image of a male exile waving a stack of cash in frong ot Mira while she starts getting spicy... oh ... and those cheesy pr0n music.

Hoho!!! Forgot about something like that... :naughty:

Then again... Mira respects herself too much to just go and be some prostitute.

And by the way...

Visas is MINE! I saw her first!

:lol:

Well ya on both terms of all these relationships with Revan and what not and the Exile. But I think like outside of the main people, I think that like in a way Mission and Dustil could hit it off. You know both are confused on family issues, bad family betrayals... *crybabies* oops did i say that? lol

Oh but I call Bastila, back off guys lol... This is so stupid in a good way!!!!

Nah... Mission's not a crybaby... I think she's pretty bad-@$$... she whines less than Carth or Bastila is for sure... and she deals with her slime-ball brother pretty well too.

Dustil has some of Carth's worse genetic traits... he's a bit of a whiner... but it's good he didn't hold on to his flawed convictions...

And as for the Bastila comment Lord Revan63... you're going to have to fight your way through a couple thousand rooms full of Bastila fan-boys (and girls) if you intend on claiming her for your own...

Good luck cause you'll need it... :lol:

Funny you should mention that, Mission and Dustil are a pretty popular fan-ship. Enough to make Carth's hair go gray, but that's another story.

Another fan ship that ought to make some folks do the Linda Blair headspin is Bastila and Canderous. You read that right. Now, I can see Canderous definitely liking the view, especially since she can fight and insult him, anything else depends on author.

Funny you should mention that, Mission and Dustil are a pretty popular fan-ship. Enough to make Carth's hair go gray, but that's another story.

Another fan ship that ought to make some folks do the Linda Blair headspin is Bastila and Canderous. You read that right. Now, I can see Canderous definitely liking the view, especially since she can fight and insult him, anything else depends on author.

I hear you there on Mission and Dustil, but on Bastila and Canderous, ummm. I can see them like ex couples but not as like a married couple, no no, not that, no way. But she can put it really hard on him but so can he... hehehehe!

Nah... Mission's not a crybaby... I think she's pretty bad-@$$... she whines less than Carth or Bastila is for sure... and she deals with her slime-ball brother pretty well too.

And as for the Bastila comment Lord Revan63... you're going to have to fight your way through a couple thousand rooms full of Bastila fan-boys (and girls) if you intend on claiming her for your own...

Good luck cause you'll need it... :lol:

Well, when I say Mission is a whiner I meant like how she could really get annoying on the depression family life, you know...

Oh I will make Bastila mine, just you watch! mwuahahahahahahahaa

Wait, what you see the typo or the poll? I mean the poll of Revan and Bastila child poll... Yes yes I know, but this is for the male Revan and Bastila kinda getting freaky in bed... baby making. I can say that right? Its a OK saying non sexual saying a kid can understand that.

Archived