Home

Blizzard is now synonymous with "drug kingpin."

Tyrion

Damn, I was hoping for a new cinematic trailer. :¬: oh well...

I stopped playing World of Warcraft when The Burning Crusade expansion was released, it just didn't feel like WoW anymore with the Outlands and this weird sci-fi look.

I wonder how long people want to play WoW, I'm bored as hell with it after playing since final Beta. (though I haven't played now for 6 months)

Damn, I was hoping for a new cinematic trailer. :¬:

Which will come, they're still working on it.

On a break right now, but I look forward to it. Might extend my break until the expansion arrives.

I wonder how long people want to play WoW, I'm bored as hell with it after playing since final Beta. (though I haven't played now for 6 months)

Many do. The trick is taking breaks.

Which will come, they're still working on it.

Oh, right. Looking forward to it then ;)

Many do. The trick is taking breaks.

I tried that with the expansion and it just made me hate The Burning Crusade even more :xp: I want the old pre-TBC World of Warcraft back!

F*** I can't wait :D

I have only been playing for 2 months now, but I take breaks. I went a whole week without playing because I was bored and couldn't find any new quests. Now I'm back on playing, but will probably get bored within the next week or so, and switch to another game, before switching back to WoW later.

F*** I can't wait :D

I have only been playing for 2 months now, but I take breaks. I went a whole week without playing because I was bored and couldn't find any new quests. Now I'm back on playing, but will probably get bored within the next week or so, and switch to another game, before switching back to WoW later.

Getting off an addiction doesn't mean that you take one week breaks every once in a while. :p

I'm really looking forward to this. :D I'm also one to take WoW breaks of one-two weeks at a time, the only problem with that is the people I play with don't do the same. :(

Anyway all the new features sound great and I can't wait for more info on it.

Archived