Home

Help! - SW best of PC

pob411

So I just bought the game "Star Wars best of PC". Let me just start by saying that the installer does not work for me. I inserted the first DVD with the two games on: SW EAR & KOTOR, if i click any of the menu items it asks me to insert the DVD...which is already in the drive the same goes for the other DVD with the other 3 games. So I decided to bypass this installer to go directly into the game's folder to run the setup file. For EAR it works, but for any other games it asks for the game CD when trying to play. Anybody else has experienced this?

Thanks!

Edit:

Also i realize this may be the wrong place for this, but there is no forum for SW the best of pc... so the help forum seemed the best choice....

So I just bought the game "Star Wars best of PC". Let me just start by saying that the installer does not work for me. I inserted the first DVD with the two games on: SW EAR & KOTOR, if i click any of the menu items it asks me to insert the DVD...which is already in the drive the same goes for the other DVD with the other 3 games. So I decided to bypass this installer to go directly into the game's folder to run the setup file. For EAR it works, but for any other games it asks for the game CD when trying to play. Anybody else has experienced this?

Thanks!

i was about to buy this until my brother informed me of the problem that may be happening to you. heres what i think is happening: you might not have a DVD drive on your computer. if you try to put those disks into the cd drive and they are meant for DVD they will get wierd like that. or you may not have the right version of windows. i coudent be sure but thats what i suspect.

Archived