Home

SWG needs a new Expansion Pack

Awoha

Hello! Well, I am waiting to see a good change to SWG a big content adding to subcribe again, I really like this game, but now, I have nothing to do... I need content to play, I know that in chapter 7 some exciting news will come and I will subscribe surely but..a new expansion, new planet, new races, maybe new calss, maybe an hero one, maybe some other crafting proffessions, other items, new houses, etc etc...

Waht do you think? I will surely buy it.

I personally feel that they should stay the course. I mean don't get me wrong I am all for new content. If it means putting resources into it, such as man power and money, that will take away from the actual maintence of the game (ie such things as Bug Bash) then I do think it is a bad thing. Can any of us out there say that this game runs as smoothly as it should? How many jedi out there have hit something with their lightning attack only to see the animation after the critter or NPC is laying on the ground dead. Little things like this need to be cleaned up. They will make more people come back to the game by cleaning it up and adding content through patches than they ever could through expansions. This is evident in the amount of people coming back to the game lately and think the devs have realized that from the things they have been saying. All good signs IMO.

If they are adding new content while they are making these changes you are getting twice the bang for the buck. A better running game with new things to do. :) I don't want to pay for a new expansion if it means that it cost me the ability to play in a mostly bug free game. I would rather have them put their heads together and figure out how to fix an economy that is extremely bloated making it hard if not impossible for new player to come in and compete. Whether the realize it or not they are basically forcing a new player into the hands of the credit farmers. Or maybe how about try to fix the weaponsmith profession that is practicaly useless. Crafted weapons should at least seven times out of ten be better than looted ones IMO. With the exception being extremely difficult quest that require a group to run. Someone who has collected weaponsmith resources that are the best the on the server should be in high demand. I don't think that my guild has or even ever discuss' the weaponsmith profession anymore. At least they don't when I am listening. Sorry for ranting towards the end there I just want this game to be great again.

Archived