Home

Movement issues don't know what to do.

Jessienesh

Hi, could anyone please help me with this? When I play the game, everything works fine, all the buttons work, but it's like it's constantly pressing the 'up' key, when I go into the inventory it'll just keep switching through and when I only have the scythe out it'll keep putting it back in his jacket then pulling it out then back in the jacket. And when I start moving, he'll keep moving and go in a slight circle, just wandering around. It makes it pretty much impossible to do anything and I'd really like to know if anyone knows what I can do? It's obviously not doing it outside of the game. So yeah, I'm not really sure. All my buttons work fine and the like.

Nah.. I think I got it fixed, I just have to unplug my keyboard before I play, then plug it back in when I start up the game. But now, it encounters and error and has to shut down when I get to playing for a lil' so yay. I went through a few of the fixes for XP too.. Unloaded disk 1 and 2 into a folder then pulled the patched files from a normal install and put them in there too. I really don't know what to do, it's pretty aggrivating honestly. I think I'm gonna try running it on only one of the dual cores, I had to do that with system shock 2 and that worked.

At least for me the joystick option was "Enabled" as default, try going to the options and set it to "Disabled".. and don't plug out the keyboard, maybe it works?

For the crashing part.. what about setting the compatibility mode to Win98 or Win95? (Right-click the .exe and go to the compatibility tab). Worked for me (I had alot of crashes before I did that.)

Archived