Home

Darth Bandon Abandons Me

Suikotsu

I met Darth Bandon on Kashyyyk, and he seemed content to just have a Sith Camping trip with his friends. He refused to acknowledge my parties existence. I have unlocked 3 Star Maps so far (Dantooine, Korriban, and Tatooine) and was on my way to unlock the 4th (on Kashyyyk). Anyone have any ideas what is wrong? I haven't cheated or used Kotor Tool and have a minimalistic Override Folder.

*edit* I realize now I placed this in the wrong section in a rush, could a mod please move it?

On Kashyyyk they're supposed to attack when you first reach the forest floor. I don't know what may have caused this, but have you tried going back to your last save and re-entering the area? Maybe the game glitched while the map was loading and a script didn't trigger; that's happened to me a couple times.

Maybe I'm misinterpretting something somewhere but you said you were on your way to the 4th star map? Doesn't the Darth Bandon encounter happen after the 4th star map? Perhaps he won't go hostile until after you've triggered the map?

No. Bandom should appear way before, when you're looking for the 2nd Star Map.

No. Bandom should appear way before, when you're looking for the 3nd Star Map.

Correction he should appear after you ae found the 3rd star map but from my experience i have also had him fight before the 4th as well (while i am on the planet where the fourth is located).

Also in my lastest play through i also found darth bandon non responsive to me which was a real disapointment as i had the WotoR mod on and did not get to colect his saber.

Well, Encountering the star map is not a trigger, ACTIVATING the starmap is what it matters.

So you can storm thru the planets without activating any one of them and not triggering any of those events until you do it really late, except for the Dantooine event I think. Well you should do the Mannan one also when you encounter it, walking under water slowly is such a female kakk hound.

Here's the thing!

You get Dantooine's Star Map first no matter what.

Depending on which order you choose to do the planets is where Calo Nord and Darth Bandon will show up. On each planet (Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Korriban) there is a specific place where both Calo and Bandon will show up.

On Tatooine, you have to get near the Star Map in the cave for both Calo and Bandon to show up.

On Kashyyyk, as soon as you get down to the Shadowlands, Calo and Bandon show up.

On Manaan, you have to get the Star Map before either Calo or Bandon show up at the Hrakert Rift.

On Korriban, you have to leave the Sith Academy just enter the Valley of the Dark Lords for either Calo or Bandon to show up.

I met Darth Bandon on Kashyyyk, and he seemed content to just have a Sith Camping trip with his friends. He refused to acknowledge my parties existence.
As for Bandon just standing there and doing nothing, it sounds like his UTC file on Kashyyyk has been messed up. Before a duel will break out, there is a series of dialogue Bandon needs to say to you. It starts off as, "At last my search is over..."

If you open his UTC file for Kashyyyk, on the bottom of the file, there is a conversation box that should have in there... "k_h_bandon". If that has been messed up, Bandon will not duel you. He'll just stay there and enjoy the fire with the dark apprentices as you have mentioned.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived