Home

I don't mean to be the regular non-American Bush-bashing bum, but what are you guys talking about? :confused:

In the MLB (Major League Baseball), Barry Bonds, a player for the San Fransisco Giants, hit homerun number 756 earlier tonight, meaning that he has hit the most homeruns in this league.

There's been some questions about whether or not he has taken steroids or not.

But, sticking a needle in the ass or not, its still a great achievement.

I'm not happy for him. Its players like him that are ruining the game and I stopped rooting for him the day we found out about the steroids. I'm looking forward to A-Rod breaking his record in the future.

Another Barry hater... :headbump

When are people gonna get it? At the time he allegedly was given this stuff, by a licenced trainer I might add, it wasn't even determined to be an illegal substance yet. That's like you drinking Ovaltine or some Twin Lab calorie shake from GNC and some time later they determine that it's illegal.

Are you guilty? Meesa nosa thinkso.

It doesn't really matter, Right now at this moment in history, Barry Bonds is the undisputed Home Run king. It matters not if we like it.

A-rod ought to do it in a few more years, but what makes you think his piss is golden?

I thought he handled it very well last night. I also believe Barry Bonds is a great baseball player maybe the best of his generation. I also feel he is a first ballot hall of famer. That said I don’t believe his name belongs in the same conversation with the likes of Ruth, Aron, Mays, Robinson or Mantle.

I loved his quote when asked about the record. "Its not tainted at all. At all. Period." Yeah right. I hope that he is not a first balot HoFer because of all this. He was already a great player before steroids and would have probably been 1st ballot anyway.

Archived