Home

Battlefront 3 NEEDS!

Vader363

I think Battlefront 3 needs these things.

*A commander mode.

That will give you the ability to play as a commander such as

Republic (Clones): Obi-Wan, Bacarra, Bly, Gree, Etc.

CIS (Droids): Greivous, Dooku, Grappler Droids (Red SBD), Etc.

Empire (Sith/Storm Troopers): Swamp Troopers (for levels like Yavin or Dagobah), Vader, Those Imperial Officers, Etc.

Rebels (IDK): Han, Chewie, Bigs, Etc.

They Should also have signature weapons for each character like: Bacarra's custom blaster rifle, Greivous' Sabers + custom gun.

Also in this mode they should also have the signature vehicles of each commander Such as Grievous' wheel bike for Grievous, the Millenium Falcon for Han and Chewie, and Bly's custom gunship.

i think a good idea for battlefront 3 is to have customisable units

for example: a jet trooper with a sniper and mines or a pilot with a rocket launcher

so you could just choose a unit, then choose the two primary weapons and the two secondary units

if i had a customisable unit for each faction i would do this:

Empire: Dark Trooper with a shotgun, assualt rifle, thermal detonaters and an auto-turret

Rebels: Wookie with a missle launcher, assualt rifle, mines and recon droid

Clones: Jet Trooper with a sniper, shotgun, thermal detonaters and health and ammo dispensers

CIS: Droideka with sniper blast cannons, rockets and stronger shields (the ultimate machine ;)

an even better idea would be customizable guns like a sniper chaingun

I really feel sorry for the mods in this area of LF. This is... what? The 233,765,894th BF III thread they've had to deal with?

Please, use the new, completely separate BF III Forum.

i noticed that to i was hey this tread is already out.

and plus 4 u ppl who made this you can already play as a commander in 2 (wow u guys have never played battlefront before have you?) and plus in 3 (yes its comin out called renigade squardron for PSP) you can costomize your charater. get updated gosh!

and plus 4 u ppl who made this you can already play as a commander in 2 (wow u guys have never played battlefront before have you?) and plus in 3 (yes its comin out called renigade squardron for PSP) you can costomize your charater. get updated gosh!

1. No you cant, you can play as the commander class, not actualy as a commander

2. There is a difference between 3 and RS, the difference being that I have a shred of hope for 3 where as I've accepted that RS is going to be crapware.

lets see, in SWBII their clone commander were freakin precursors of the snowtrooper!!! those clones are called GALACTIC MARINES not clone commanders. CLONE COMMANDERS are for example, commander bly, commander gree, commander bacara, commander cody and commander neyo.

anyway :) my suggestions for SWBIII, THERE SHOULD BE ONE FOR THE PC, custom weapons (higher rank better custom), playable REAL clone commanders as hero, no jedi as hero, cause makes winning pretty easy, AI heroes, ground starfighters, rank system (better play higher rank, die all the time decrease rank), freestyle mode( no rankings so you can just act goofy and try to kill everyone with crazy ideas, and theres playable hero in the mode), heavy troopers should start looking like real heavy troopers instead of clone commanders or arc troopers one more thing SWBIII for PC. That is all ,thank you for reading :D

maybe in space cause you cant use lightsaber but on ground its just unfair for the poor, stupid and dumb AI so thats why i suggested jedi can only be AI, and the commander class should have a squad capture. Its like the rally of the clone commander of SWBFII only ones you use it everyone who gets used on, will follow you as if you have the flag in ctf. and there should be a max number according to rank :), and you can give them orders like

1.charge(all men will attack all in designated area)

2.health/ammo(if theres a engineer) (this command never worked for me in BFII)

3.guard(stay in area until you die or all of them die, this will be helpful in CTF :D)

4.Chase(hunt down target/targets till dead then return to you, also helpful in ctf :))

i know its alot to ask but this thread i think is for suggestions :D

I hear that it won't be coming for the pc for one reason. That reason is that the game will so big that on the pc it would lag so much that it would be impossible to play but maybe a high tech gaming computer could supporrt but just maybe though

why would the make a new forum for swbf3 unless

Actually, so many noobs made so many BF III threads in the BF II forum when there was clearly a main BF III thread available, the admins decided to let them go ahead and have their fun in a separate forum specifically for BF III.

I do think there will be a BF III, but not anytime soon. I'd say Christmas '08 at the earliest.

Actually, so many noobs made so many BF III threads in the BF II forum when there was clearly a main BF III thread available, the admins decided to let them go ahead and have their fun in a separate forum specifically for BF III.

Now instead of reporting posts for not not using the supa thread on a daily basis, I get to spend my time doing other things, like reporting intentional triple and double posts on a daily basis. Fun!

I think in CTF on Mos Eisley the Jawas shouldn't take the flag they just walk around with it. Its cool when they take the my flag cause the enemies just follow them around and i just put a detpack in front of them and bam 10 kills. Its realy annoying when your playing with a beginner and turn off friendly fire cause you cant kill the jawas.

Archived