Home

These should be part of Battlefront 3

Darth Sean

Also the charicters were cool but charicters like jango didnt do their part well. Jango has 2 guns and the shots fired from them are not purple! Also the games must be more realistic suce as the fact their were no wars on polis masa and mustifar. (spellin) and their has to be more maps and make them HUGE!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would want to play has a random generic Jedi in a new game. The whole reason that made II better than I was the ability to play has major Jedi/Sith/Bounty Hunters from the movies. I want to see that continued by adding more like Shack Ti, Ventress, IG-88, Bossk, Ben Kenobi, Qui-gon, Aurra Sing, Dengar, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, etc.

Theres only 2 good ways I've seen jedi implemented well, all hero, and genaric not god like jedi. In Geonosis Incursion, the republic had a jedi whos health had a slow regen, could sprint and jump, but it had less health and did about as much damage as a blaster rifle, making him killable with as much ease as a droideka, instead of requiring multiple headshots or a mine.

So...um...well all these ideas are great and all...but um..as i scan through i see A LOT of features that you guys want added. If they put so much more in...they are going to have to sell you memory and a graphics card too!!!! Baby steps...baby steps...

(p.s. i thikn multiple capitol ships would be AMAZING, (begining of 3rd movie) also, customizing guns and skins...people already do that...mod tools.)

• 4 weeks later...

the bf1 loading screen is mad!!!

Jedi shouldnt be in it. battlefront is all about the troopers. If you love jedi there are loads of other starwars games that are just based on jedi e.g jedi outkast.

customization is good but why waste the space when the creators could make stuff like the ground to space battles. more maps. more people on maps. unlocks. riding creatues. more commands. more different heroes(even though i still dislike being a hero).

Oh by the way deathclone. if you keep losing when your playing as the clones on kashyyyk then obviously you need more skill with a trooper!!!

• 2 weeks later...
the bf1 loading screen is mad!!!

Jedi shouldnt be in it. battlefront is all about the troopers. If you love jedi there are loads of other starwars games that are just based on jedi e.g jedi outkast.

customization is good but why waste the space when the creators could make stuff like the ground to space battles. more maps. more people on maps. unlocks. riding creatues. more commands. more different heroes(even though i still dislike being a hero).

Oh by the way deathclone. if you keep losing when your playing as the clones on kashyyyk then obviously you need more skill with a trooper!!!

totally agree with you 100%

i mean.... thats really the whole point customization is bad right?

because it will take up room.

yes the swbf1 loading screen should totally come back cuz bf 2 loadscreen sucked.

death clone.... no one really appreciates you....... sorry.....

• 3 weeks later...
I think that bodies should stay throughout the battlle, but you can blow them up with a grenade, rocket, etc...

You should also be able to pick up other weapons, I mean if your a soldier, and a heavy trooper gets blown up by a spider tank, are you gonna go at it with grenades?

No you pick up the guys rocket launcher. :launcher:

Bodies piling up means laaag and taxing on computers. 200+ bodies means 200+ individual renders and objects.

also, on bodies, in BF1 i was sniping and the AI kept bumping into me. make it so you cannot push some one (at least on you own team, pushing an enemy off a cliff sounds fun). Also get rid of the dead body collision models, I got slowed down by them, and a second in battle is an hour elsewhere

Bodies piling up means laaag and taxing on computers. 200+ bodies means 200+ individual renders and objects.

also, on bodies, in BF1 i was sniping and the AI kept bumping into me. make it so you cannot push some one (at least on you own team, pushing an enemy off a cliff sounds fun). Also get rid of the dead body collision models, I got slowed down by them, and a second in battle is an hour elsewhere

Ummm... why get rid of the bodies, they add realism to an otherwise completely unrealistic(in ways that star wars should even be realistic in) game. Last time I checked, clones and such cant ghost through other people so they might as well leave it. If your computer cant handle that, get out of the 80s.

• 4 weeks later...

Well what jawa says, by a better comp then but maybe they can do just that when you died the body stays there until you die again, and than that other body disapeares.

On the xbox 360 and ps3 this shoudn't be a problem so let the bodies be visible when dead, and it would be very cool when you can see the burnholes of the blasters that hitted him on his armor. (high detailed off course)

• 2 months later...

I think they should add objectives in conquest. Both sides could still capture any cp thay want, but some would have special effects like controlling moving bridges or shielded hallways. If you control the cp, then you can walk safely through the laser screens. If you're an enemy, you'll be toast. Also, special objectives.

For example: on Utapau the reps start from a cruiser in the center of the sinkhole. They could destroy the AA turrets and hunt down General Grievous. If the AA turrets are destroyed, then the turrets stop shooting rep aircraft and the enemy takes a reinforcement penalty of 15% of their original reinforcements. Killing Greivous would be another 15% plus the enemy would lose their radar or something.

On the other hand, the droids can destroy the rep cruiser for a big reinforcement penalty.

Also, there would be Base Cp's that take 2-3 times longer to capture and count as 2-3 cp's.

Some cp's may trigger events such as falling skyscrapers in coruscant or avalanches or the death star attacking an enemy ship.

That would give players a reason to work and stay together.

Also, they need TeamDeathMatch and Deathmatch. These modes should feature smaller, better designed, multi-layer maps suited for small groups.

I think TDM is a good idea if its set up right so that it doesnt turn into a bottleneck spamfest.

For mission based maps, i think they belong in singleplayer, few people are going to accomplish the obejectives, just as few people actually capture flags in CTF.

I wouldnt mind if they stole a bit from CoD4 and for awards you can call it a airstrike from orbiting space ships on large maps such as Geonosis, Dagobah, and Hoth.

Ummm... why get rid of the bodies, they add realism to an otherwise completely unrealistic(in ways that star wars should even be realistic in) game. Last time I checked, clones and such cant ghost through other people so they might as well leave it. If your computer cant handle that, get out of the 80s.

I really don't think you have any idea exactly how taxing all that is on a computer. No game with this kind of scale leaves bodies around forever. Remember that SWBF2 isn't built with different sections of the map loaded at different times, but rather with the whole map loaded at once.

They also need to create a better AI, cuz for those who played battlefront 2, on utapau there is a tank that is stuck by a pilar and there are clones at those walking things who run against the wall!!!

It really sucks when your buddies don't join the fight because of mistakes.

And in space battles when u aren't flying a carier but your gunning or something the pilot wil eventually smash itself to the side of a capital ship and also the on-board canons arent used by them, it totaly sucks man, i hope they will make it better at bf3.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived