Home

Need Help with New Empire Ships

mightywarrior

Death Star II, The Eclipse, and the Executor. I cannot find these ships in the game. I saw somewere that the Death Star II, and Eclipse are only in campaigne mode, But the Empire has No Campaigne in FoC, so are those two units unplayable? Also how do i get the Executor, it isn't in skirmish mode, and i reached lv 4 tech in galactic conquest, but their is still no Executor, or the two new capital class heroes.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Both are only in campaign mode. You cant make the eclipse in skirmish or online games/galactic conquest.

The Executor is Darth Vader in space and you can still build the Death Star II in GC mode but you have to capture certain planets in order to build them. I think they are Kashyyyk and Kuat.

Guest DarthMaulUK

i did say think? lol I havent played in a while. But i do remember having to hold a certain planets in order to build stuff

I thought you only needed tech level 5 and a level 5 space station in order to build the DS2 or the Executor... you do need the "shipyard planets" (e.g. Mon Calamari, Kuat) in order to build regular ISDs though (which doesn't make too much sense, but whatever..)

Archived