Home

Battlefront iii features

Jawajedi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mostly just want more EU material, such as heroes,planets, and eras like the Yuzhang Vong and Sith wars. And a ranking system similar to games like Battlefeild(General,Prvate,etc.).

unfortunately half the people who play these game have no idea wat the sith and yuzhang vong wars are. so its highly unlikely that those eras will be in it.

the makers have to stick to the basics which is the movies.

and that sucks. :blast5:

darkjedimonkey, have you seen the list of planets which will be featured in Battlefront: Renegade Squadron? A good few of them were merely mentioned in the movies, or not in them at all, i'm pretty sure that they will include a moderate amount of EU content in SWBF3.

hopefully they do cuz im getting sort of sick of movie planets

not that theyre bad though

Are you sure they will do that forever? Asajj Ventress was in Battlefront II, Rehn Var was in I and II, soooooooo...

well yeah thats becuz Asajj Ventress wasnt exactly introduced to the world

until the last three movies. so she wasnt as recognizable to the general public

except from books other games and etc.

same as utapau. it was a planet but it wasnt really known until the movie.

rehn var was in 1 as far as i could tell .

is it in 2? i dont remember seeing it.

but yeah they most likely will try to expand the star wars world.

i dont see how they could even bother making another if they didnt include more planets

...?

Do you even know why EA and LA make expansions? It sure as hell isnt because the buyer was upset. Thats what the smaller companies care about, since they actualy speak english and can read the forums and such, and they need the money. The big companies want money, thats it. The devs might care about making a game, but you try making a game in the short period of time devs are given and with the money your given. The Madden series and NBA series are perfect examples of this. That series used to be good. Now they have to rush them out right before the season starts, so instead of having the time to make better gameplay, they just improve the graphics, throw in a new feature and out it goes. The reviewers might complain, the buyers might complain, but the programmer in India cant understand english, so they just move on with their 20 hour work day of improving graphics.

And can you show me hype? I have yet to see some real hype, and saying that they might develop a game is not hype, thats rumors.

duh theyre doing it for cash

-hype

1. to stimulate, excite, or agitate (usually fol. by up): She was hyped up at the thought of owning her own car.

2. to create interest in by flamboyant or dramatic methods; promote or publicize showily: a promoter who knows how to hype a prizefight.

3. to intensify (advertising, promotion, or publicity) by ingenious or questionable claims, methods, etc. (usually fol. by up).

4. to trick; gull.

–noun

5. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.

6. an ingenious or questionable claim, method, etc., used in advertising, promotion, or publicity to intensify the effect.

7. a swindle, deception, or trick.

well if they got great review from fans about swbf2 and the game was a hit obviously they would make another because the cash would roll in

hey i admit

im stupid

so

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkjedimonkey

haha yeah right.

the reason theyre making a new one is because swbf2 sucked.

all they got was complaints

wat i said before was BS

you are right i am wrong

oh well

i wonder if swbf 3 and renegade squad are hits if they will just keep on going

they probably wont to a fourth

i cant wait for more air to ground battles.

SWBF2 didn't suck, online multiplayer seemed pretty fun(at least for xbox live). But I want maybe more realism in BF3, for example, the CIS(my favorite team) Super battle droids should be an unlockable special class, Battle droids should be the main infantry. The spider walkers should be remote controlled and little more powerful, in fact most vehicles for the CIS should be remote controlled. An MTT, come-on! It was planned but didn't hit swbf1 or 2. Battlefront III may be third person again with just better graphics, but I think to truly "live the battles" it needs to be first person, heck I it want regardless of how it is, but maybe no more CP lights with a faction logo on the middle of the CP, maybe a King of the Hill like ring to show the CP area, and when you capture it a part of the CP area changes something, like maybe a flag changes faction logos or something similar. More factions than two on a map would be nice, such as Naboo Palace: Galactic Empire,Rebels, and Royal Guard, and some factions could be allies of another faction or a nuetral faction such as Bespin City or Coruscant, Republic,CIS,Bespin Security/Police, and Bounty Hunters, or just a class named neutral.

SWBF2 didn't suck, online multiplayer seemed pretty fun(at least for xbox live). But I want maybe more realism in BF3, for example, the CIS(my favorite team) Super battle droids should be an unlockable special class, Battle droids should be the main infantry. The spider walkers should be remote controlled and little more powerful, in fact most vehicles for the CIS should be remote controlled. An MTT, come-on! It was planned but didn't hit swbf1 or 2. Battlefront III may be third person again with just better graphics, but I think to truly "live the battles" it needs to be first person, heck I it want regardless of how it is, but maybe no more CP lights with a faction logo on the middle of the CP, maybe a King of the Hill like ring to show the CP area, and when you capture it a part of the CP area changes something, like maybe a flag changes faction logos or something similar. More factions than two on a map would be nice, such as Naboo Palace: Galactic Empire,Rebels, and Royal Guard, and some factions could be allies of another faction or a nuetral faction such as Bespin City or Coruscant, Republic,CIS,Bespin Security/Police, and Bounty Hunters, or just a class named neutral.

just about everything u said are in my prayers for swbf 3

i didnt say that I thought it sucked

generally the public gave a credited displeasure to the game

generally the public gave a credited displeasure to the game

Sorry but thats bullsh*t. Only SW superfans didn't like Battlefront II, not the general public;

Gamespot.com gave it 8.1, critic score 8.4, user score 9.0.

IGN.com gave it 7.0, reader rating 8.4, press rating 8.2.

Gamespy gave it 3.5 stars (70%).

Strategyinformer.com gave it 8.0, users gave it 9.4

And it's practically nothing but four or five star reviews from buyers on amazon.com. The only things that are really wrong with the game are that the AI are really poor, most of the content was just used to hype up episode 3 and thus most of the heroes and units aren't canon.

Apart from that, guys, face it. The game is awesome.

thats wat i MEAN. generally the star wars fans.

that game rocked

i think that there should be more battle where if your outnumbered 3 to 50 with just one command post you should be able to stay there and wait it out until you've killed them all then u can move out and capture the rest. you should also be allowed to be the only person left.

-generally

1. usually; commonly; ordinarily: He generally comes home at noon.

2. with respect to the larger part; for the most part: a generally accurate interpretation of the facts.

3. without reference to or disregarding particular persons, things, situations, etc., that may be an exception: generally speaking.

-generally

1. usually; commonly; ordinarily: He generally comes home at noon.

2. with respect to the larger part; for the most part: a generally accurate interpretation of the facts.

3. without reference to or disregarding particular persons, things, situations, etc., that may be an exception: generally speaking.

Stop quoting the dictionary, it's really f*cking annoying. "generally the public gave a credited displeasure to the game", you said the public.

-Public

1. of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.

2. done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.

3. of or pertaining to all humankind; universal.

4. a particular group of people with a common interest, aim, etc.: the book-buying public.

Or the gaming public, not SW fans. You can't help what you said, and implying that people don't understand english doesn't help you.

that game rocked

On that, we are in agreement.

• 2 weeks later...

i think it would be cool if it followed the movies better like all the soldiers have the specific markings for the different campaigns. like on Kashyyyk the clones were all in the scout uniforms and that awesome green camo i think that should be the design for the kashyyyk level for the clones and what other specific markings other groups have for different factions and campaigns. and also more heroes. like the clone heroes, more jedis, local heroes, like the wookie leader besides chewy.

I loved Battlefront 1 and 2. I am still playing both of them today. I won't touch most the other star wars games now except for Lego Star Wars II. The AI need to be smarter on your team. They need to learn to protect command post. The commands you give have to be more than move out or follow me. Needs to be more commands to choose from plus you need to be able to command more than 4 troopers.

Archived