Home

Battlefront iii features

Jawajedi

Pardon the necromancy, but I would like to throw in my two cents.

I, like most Star Wars fans here, have an endless list of small improvements that I would like to see in Battlefront III. The one feature I would most like to see is some sort of an Offensive/Defensive position variable on Galactic Conquest Maps.

In the current Galactic Conquest it doesn't matter if the Rebel Alliance is invading a Galactic Empire-held planet or the other way around, the Rebellion will always start off in the exact same position. There ought to be an invasion starting position and a defensive starting position held by whomever is currently invading or defending respectively. Quite frankly, I'd like to see the Rebels assault Echo Base for a change.

That brings up another issue; what about strange, unlikely, non-canon battles? What if one assaulted Republic-held Geonosis as the Rebels? Or perhaps defended the Empire's garrison on Cloud City from the Confederacy? Fight the CIS as Rebels, fight the Republic as the Empire, ect... Even if it was just for Instant Action, mixed-era battles would be a nice addition.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not necessarily the commands. Battlefront 2 seemed to have changed for the worst. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe the rifle does less damage, or your movement is slower, but the gameplay has definately changed.

• 3 weeks later...
i liked BF1 because it had maps that weren't from places that not a lot of stuff happened at. IN bf2 there was maps like the asteroid planet lea gave birth to the twins and things like that. That why i didnt enjoy it as much...

i dunno why they didn't keep some of the BF1 maps into BF2 like Rhen Var and Bespin

• 2 weeks later...

true i liked the maps in bf 1 as well also the mixed era battles would be neat (sorry if im X number of posts late) but i think 1st person view fo bf 3 would be awesome also i liked the 501st story line in bf 2 they should add sumthing similar spt u name ur squad and u kinda like make ur own story say for example ur a republic ARC squad and ur orders r too take out a under cover cis installment ad there are to be NO civilian casualllties but u "acidentily" kill some then ur storyline and public image would change u know???

• 2 weeks later...

okay, I think they should change the way your health depletes as a Jedi, I think you should be able to permanently be a jedi like in assault mode, also they should force heal, because healing a jedi is a pain in the %#@

Archived