Home

bf1 or bf2?

Jawajedi

bf1 has the two best maps of the whole battlefront series:

bespins platforms and bespin cloud city

also the enemies are really easy to kill

bf2 has upgraded because you can get those award weapons and stuff like that and theres space battles but the enmies are slightly hared

plus you can get jedis and stuff

i used to like battlefront 1 more when i first played bf2 but now because i have played it more i tihkin it was btter

SWBF2 all the way.. for PC anyway. Graphics are so much better. They've added Space and Heroes. If your feeling nostolgic for the SWBF1 maps.. they do have them available as mod maps that can be added into the game. But again.. as I said.. for PC. Places like GAMETOAST have map packs that sometimes even add modes to the game. So you could even play the SWBF2 in SWBF1 classic mode for the SWBF1 conversion maps or play it with SWBF2 units, awards and abilities.

With that said though. I do believe SWBF1 is a bit more stable than SWBF2. SWBF2 added Space. They added Heros. They added Hunt modes. Which are all great IMHO.. I put in tons of time playing the game. But in the development of these new modes.. I think the solid base of Conquest mode suffered. So I find myself still playing SWBF1. Turn the graphics all the way up and the game really rocks. I don't have much trouble single player with SWBF2. But multiplayer... eh.. I can't tell you how many times I've hit someone on my screen.. but they're unphased by me repeatedly hitting them. I never had that problem with SWBF1.

But SWBF2 is way better. I love the new modes. SWBF3 (if it ever comes out for PC) I hope will be these modes but with SOLID play. Almost like an expansion or patch to what the game has already become as it's base. A game built with Direct X 10 in mind... and would be dual core as well as Vista compatible... And while I'm ranting on about my hopes.. Here's hoping it won't need a patch! That way if support drops, we won't be stuck out in the cold having the community trying to fix and accommodate the flaws in the program so that we can have a fun time online.. but I rant... lol

I love both games...

Archived