Home

OpenJKA?

Tido

So today I was playing some ioquake3-based games on linux and wondering why can't the same happen for JKA. As you all know, the Quake3 engine was GPL'd back in 2005. Have any Quake3 derived games gone open? Between what is in the engine and what is released in the SDK, how much more is missing?

So today I was playing some ioquake3-based games on linux and wondering why can't the same happen for JKA. As you all know, the Quake3 engine was GPL'd back in 2005. Have any Quake3 derived games gone open? Between what is in the engine and what is released in the SDK, how much more is missing?

TOP MEN are on the job

TOP MEN

Please do not create more topics on this. (IE use search first)

See:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169773

From what i can see these forums need all the topics they can get nowadays.

TOP MEN you say. The cracking of the single player code could bring people flooding back into these forums as everone begins on modding the SP game with new storylines and everything. I think i'll get back into some droid model making!

From what i can see these forums need all the topics they can get nowadays.

TOP MEN you say. The cracking of the single player code could bring people flooding back into these forums as everone begins on modding the SP game with new storylines and everything. I think i'll get back into some droid model making!

You can make new storylines without "Cracking" the code. FYI a few of us have a small package that is part of the SP code for the jagame dll but that was only to get portions of CoOp for OJP to work. Not going to give it out because we are not allowed to and its not the entire package so it wouldn't compile anyway.

Archived