Home

TSL and recruit redhawke

Darth_Secura

Hello this is a 2 part question. First is for the recruit redhawke mod, Where exactly is she? i cant find her and i dont know if im having problems or just cant find her. The second is for TSL. I have it, installed it, but when starting out after the oppening credits it locks up and gives me a screen (screenshot a little later) with colered bars going across it then it crashes. I would really appreciate help in getting this going!

Hello this is a 2 part question. First is for the recruit redhawke mod, Where exactly is she? i cant find her and i dont know if im having problems or just cant find her.

She appears on Manaan, right near the entry door, after you pay the 100 credits the first time you go there. (If all the mods files are installed properly that is.) ;)

The second is for TSL. I have it, installed it, but when starting out after the oppening credits it locks up and gives me a screen (screenshot a little later) with colered bars going across it then it crashes. I would really appreciate help in getting this going!

Please post your specs as indicated in this thread.

Archived