Home

KOTOR TOOL POSSIBLE FIX ALL

jedijed

:king1: O.K. I have been getting a lot of errors and gliches in kotor tool. Here is one way to fix just about everything, run APLICATION VERIFIER for kotor tool and check EVERYTHING. i.e. stack size handling, unhandled exceptions, keylogger (if available), ect. THIS WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR COMPUTER DRAMATICLY BUT MIGHT FIX FUARTHER ERRORS AND EXCEPTIONS. DO NOT USE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN (ESTIMATED) 512 OR 756 RAM(DEPENDING ON YOUR OTHER RUNNING PROCCESS). :smash:

NOTE-READ THIS TOO! :ears1: -THIS DOES NOT WORK ON ALLREADY LOGGED INVALID STRINGS IN YOUR MODULE PROJECTS (I.E IT WILL NOT OPEN/CORRUPTED FILES) RECOMMENDED WITH JIT DEBUGGING ENABLED. :vsd: (SEE NOTE BELOW)

NOTE: I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANYTHING ELSE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

**********************MAKE BACKUPS!!!!!*********************

:lsduel:

O.K., First, go and grab your windows xp or windows 2000 disk and open it up in explorer or just BROWSE it. DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK IT AND OPEN UP THE WINDOWS INSTALLER. OPEN it. Then look around in either windows support tools or some other application folder for (i think) what is a *.exe/*.msi installer that will walk you through installing app. ver. THIS IS THE ONLY AND CORRECT WAY TO GET IT. IT IS NOT IN THE WINDOWS COMPONENTS LIST. :blast5: DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THAT OR THE WINDOWS INSTALLER. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK OR YOU CAN NOT FIND THE FILE, PM OR REPLY TO THIS POST. :king1:

NOTE: I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANYTHING ELSE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

**********************MAKE BACKUPS!!!!!*********************

:lsduel:

• 4 months later...

One other thing... I do NOT reccomend that you use JIT-DEBUGGING :sithk: UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT THE REQUIRED FILES. It is a royal pain to make it work with Kotor Tool IF you mess with the wrong files. This requires a lot of editing...just a sugestion that you DON'T use it if you don't know how to... :ears1:

(Umm... Is this a possible sticky candiate?) :)

Archived