Home

New Dark Knight pictures

Troopr-Undr-Fir

i can't really tell a difference in the new suit, but the joker looks really creepy. does he start out looking like that in the movie or is he gonna become like that at some point during it?

and i wonder what's up with the multiple batmans in those other pictures. maybe a trick from the joker?

Joker is **** ugly. Mark Hamill + makeup = perfect Joker. End of story.

does he start out looking like that in the movie or is he gonna become like that at some point during it?

Looks like he was soaked in water earlier in that scene, which made his makeup run together and his hair all wet, which probably makes him a lot uglier than usual.

I can't ****ing wait for this movie. :D

Same here. I'm not the tiniest bit worried about the character designs, Batsuit design etc.

I'm more worried that there will be too many story lines crammed together which ruined Spider-man 3 in my opinion.

I'm more worried that there will be too many story lines crammed together which ruined Spider-man 3 in my opinion.

More importantly, I hope they only keep The Joker as the villain. A lot of superhero movies end up becoming ****ed up because they cram in as many comic book heroes as possible. I'd prefer seeing a good, well-made superhero movie than a movie that crams in a million years of comic books in one movie.

Then you won't like the Justice League movie that people are talking about making.

And I also heard that maybe Two Face will be in this one too...

Yeah I'm starting to get worried...

I dunno if this is a spoiler to anybody or not so I'll tag it just in case.

Two Face himself won't be in the movie but Harvey Dent will be who later becomes Two Face.

Archived