Home

Star Wars Comics

Ghost Down

I read SW Knights of the Old Republic and SW Legacy. The only thing I resent the KoTOR comics at the moment is the artist. The guy just doesn't have that drawing style that fits the KoTOR comics. They need to bring back either Brian Ching or Dustin Weaver.

When it comes to the story, the Legacy series are becoming more and more interesting, while the KoTOR series are heading in a strange direction, but not necessarily a bad one.

Well, these are the series I bought!

TotJ: The Golden Age of the Sith

TotJ: The Fall of the Sith Empire

TotJ: Knights of the Old Republic

TotJ: The Freedon Nadd Uprising

TotJ: Dark Lords of the Sith

TotJ: The Sith War

TotJ: Redemption

Jedi vs. Sith

Star Wars: Darth Maul

Jango Fett: Open Seasons

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell

Starfighter: Crossbones

It's alot I know, but I had like 200 bucks to spend on stuff..

- Ghost Down

@GD, As far as I remember most of the ones you got are pretty good. The TotJ KotOR comics are some of my favorite of all time.

There were some Clone War era ones that were actually decent, can't remember the names though, with that one dreadhead jedi who was trying to infiltrate the seperatists or something.

The Rogue Squadron stuff was pretty good too.

Look for a series called Crimson Empire.

I can't recommend the Knights of the Old Republic series highly enough. (Rumor has it that more characters from the Game(s) will appeare in the next few issues.) Also the Tales of the Jedi paperbacks are a must read for every KotOR fan. In the Star Wars Tales paperback (#6 if I am not mistaken, which is *not* the same as the Tales of the Jedi series) are two very interesting KotOR short stories!

This thread might be of interest to you, too:

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=162673

The Tales of the Jedi comic is advertised as coming out in an omnibus edition for DH comics in October or so. I think it has the first 3- 4 story arcs, so from a cost P.O.V. you might be better waiting the two months. KOTOR & Legacy are pretty good. I've been collecting both as they come out.

The X-wing rogue squadron comic series were pretty good I thought.

Depending on what era you are interested in, I recommend...

Republic

Legacy

Dark Times

KOTOR

And yes Moel, Legacy has really come into its own. :)

Well, there are collections for the Republic Series I think, which includes some of the loose books of the Republic era also, like the "Star Wars; jedi Name" books. None the less, its mostly good read.

Dark Times, how many books is in the series so far? I have only 1-4 so far, is there any new ones?

If you happen to like the Republic comics you could get Twilight, Darkness and the Stark hyperspace War Graphic novals which collect issues 19-39 of the "Star Wars" comic line, Then there is the Clone Wars Graphic Novals volume 1-9, they collect the Republic comics series issues 49-83. Just incase there were some issues out of print, there's obviously more but I don't own them, Good Stuff though, a lot Quinlin vos and Aayla :)

Archived