Home

Screens of your Player City!

JekRendar

I figured it would be fun to get to show off the city, or cities, you helped create, attach a brief history with them, and something your city can boast about (ie close to a PoI, etc)

The city that I'm about to show you is SWAT's Player City, Carpe Diem (Latin for the "Seize the Day"), found at 5000, -4600 Talus, on Starsider. The other day we leveled up to Village, but we have more than enough citizens for Township. Kioet' (Forum Handle: Rogue15) discovered the area late one Sunday evening. It's on a bit of a slope, which has made a few problems, but nothing serious.

However, our city can boast of having an Imperial Detachment HQ, with four large turrets, one medium, a full minefield...and mission terminals blocking the only entrance or exit.

screenShot0054.jpg

screenShot0053.jpg

screenShot0052.jpg

screenShot0050.jpg

screenShot0051.jpg

Great looking city you guys have for yourself there. Now those mountains in the background aren't going to affect the growth of your city is it? I mean as far as the overall radius. I remember when player cities first came out and I was the mayor-i accidentally placed our city hall too close to a hill and we couldn't place buildings on it [doh lol]. So once the devs altered city rules, which was like 6 months later, we moved and made our home east of Deeja in a reasonably flat area.

Archived