Home

Who is ur favorite jedi or sith???

theJoker05

Jedi: Oooh...soo hard but...I guess Tenel Ka. She is a jedi at Luke Skywalker's jedi acadamy and is from Dathomir. She ditches the robes and wears tight fitting dragon hide armor :naughty: Her lightsaber is a super sweet turquoise and its hilt is a rancor tooth. She ends up being queen 63 planets.

Sith: Probably Maul too. even if he is really short. :mauls:

she looses her arm too. i'd have to say luke (i'd say jacen, since he goes all ninja-like and discovers how to use the unifying force, but then he goes evil and takes control of star destroyers, dreams he kills leia, and tries to take luke's son to the dark side, too... thats when i stopped reading cause that is really retarded) or vergere cause they are both totally awesome (luke is the most powerful jedi and vergere is old and wise and knows tricks even luke doesn't know).

as for sith... i dunno maybe exar kun. though, technically, sith refers to an alien species the dark jedi enslaved and then wiped out, later taking their name as their title.

• 5 months later...

Jedi: Kitt Fisto, he's like, the ultimate frog-man-type of Jedi. plus, in the clone-wars cartoons, he can control water using The Force. he's awesome.

Sith: ... I don't like evil ppl, but I'd have to say... Mara Jade. she's cool, smart, pretty, and stinkin' insane with a lightsaber :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived