Home

Movie Sabers beta (SFX tweak)

Grey Raven

Would you like to see this in OJP?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this in OJP?

• Absolutely not, I like OJP's sabers! :(
    • Maybe, but I'd like to see more...
    • Sure, movie-realistic combat deserves movie-realistic effects! :)

Bug fixed.

OJP Movie Sabers v1.1 Source

I tried to condense the DoSaber functions into one, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. I left it in, so if anyone wants to fix it, feel free.

Here's the updated binaries (though they don't react any differently than before). THe only noticable change is that Movie Sabers are now selectable from the Advanced Options menu.

OJP Movie Sabers v1.1

Great job. I look forward to it. Your episode 3 saber actually motivated me to make the default sfx saber a little better looking since the defualt one s are ALOT bigger than yours and the movies. Not anymore Your sabers are great and its a great feature to have, though I do wish they have the non dynamic glow, err...glow of the default ones. but with dynamic glow on, they look perfect.
That's good to hear. I wish I'd asked about the dynamic glow before, cuz it's a real pain in the butt to get the image files to accurately emulate the movies while having to with Raven's WAY over done glow effects. This will be fixed for next release. It'll take some time, as I have to tweak the images, not code, and school is starting to pick up.

Peace

- Grey Raven

Archived