Home

The Bourne Conspiracy

Achilles

You do realize that Jason Bourne was a literary character before he was a movie character portrayed by Matt Damon, correct?

Yes, but during the films the character is portrayed by Matt Damon, therefore theoretically the game character should look like Matt Damon, unless it isn't actually set during this time, which I took it for.

Yes, but during the films the character is portrayed by Matt Damon, therefore theoretically the game character should look like Matt Damon, unless it isn't actually set during this time, which I took it for.
If the game was based on the movies I would probably tend to agree. However it's not.

If the game was based on the movies I would probably tend to agree. However it's not.

Do you know for a fact that it is based on the books and not the movies? I kind of got that from the clip, but I was not 100% sure. If so I will definitely be playing this, I enjoyed the movies, but I love the books.

In the TV miniseries (based way more on the original book than the movies) Richard Chamberlain played Jason Bourne.

Though, I haven't took the opportunity to read them.
If you get a chance I recommend reading them. They will not ruin the movies and the movies do not ruin the books. Even though there are some similarities they are vastly different. The Bourne books are my favorite book series of all time.

In the TV miniseries (based way more on the original book than the movies) Richard Chamberlain played Jason Bourne.

I saw those oh so long ago. They were pretty good. Actually almost anything that Chamberlain did on TV was good, with a few exceptions.

Do you know for a fact that it is based on the books and not the movies? I kind of got that from the clip, but I was not 100% sure. If so I will definitely be playing this, I enjoyed the movies, but I love the books.
The impression that I got from the vids is that their doing their own thing and drawing from both sources.

Archived