Bigger ship interiors

Make your own hero

Put fighters back on land maps

In galactic conquest, let there be 3 maps for each planet

Put in a lot more planets in galactic conquest

That's what I want...

:p

bam

now thats the kind of people and posts we need.

thats exactly wat i want

and i think customizing your hero would be awesome

those are awesome ideas

yay for you dude

:laughing:

I like Hero Assault. On PC anyway. It's not my favorite mode (nothing beats the conquest base mode of the game) but I can get into HA. You can get some strategy going in there. Anybody that liked JA would be into Hero Assault. I don't like the idea that it was only available to play on Mos Eisley though. If you install the +123 Mod it'll give you Hero Assault on any of the shipped maps. That puts a bit more variety into it.

I wouldn't mind playing conquest with nothing but Heroes and Villains instead of infantry units. That'd be a change from the infantry conquest anyway.

I would like the game to relate to one of the many book series after episode 1 through anakin training as a jedi within the 10 years. maybe even through lukes time as a jedi master at his academy on yavin. I think the 3rd should relate to the prequel book series and the after books of luke and possibly the solo children also.

Um, no this is the right forum "dude"

if you understand there are many fighting scenes as well as battlefront related scenes. just cause my idea relates to the books does not mean none of the books have any "battlefront" worthy game play.

Unless you have never read any

On a side note, why would it call for another game? they took scenes from episode 3 that were not even that much of a battlefront battle and made it seem large in game when really it was a few troopers v.s on a few druids.

example of these moments with SWBF2 that had "NO" battlefront related action in the movies.

1.Felucia.

2.Jabba's Palace.

3.Death Star.(inside)

4.Mos Eisley.

5.Mustafar.

6.Polls Massa

7.Yavin 4

8.just about 40% of all the Space Maps.

Need I go on?

Um, no this is the right forum "dude"

if you understand there are many fighting scenes as well as battlefront related scenes. just cause my idea relates to the books does not mean none of the books have any "battlefront" worthy game play.

Unless you have never read any

On a side note, why would it call for another game? they took scenes from episode 3 that were not even that much of a battlefront battle and made it seem large in game when really it was a few troopers v.s on a few druids.

example of these moments with SWBF2 that had "NO" battlefront related action in the movies.

1.Felucia.

2.Jabba's Palace.

3.Death Star.(inside)

4.Mos Eisley.

5.Mustafar.

6.Polls Massa

7.Yavin 4

8.just about 40% of all the Space Maps.

Need I go on?

no you dont.

battlefront game is for troopers, droids, clones, and rebels.

numerous other people have said this.

if you want to follow the solo children or anakins training then

that would mean we would mean they would have to make an individual game.

just because there was no action in the movies doesnt mean there wasnt

action

FYI i dont hate your ideas i just dont understand how they can relate to

star wars battlefron

no you dont.

battlefront game is for troopers, droids, clones, and rebels.

numerous other people have said this.

if you want to follow the solo children or anakins training then

that would mean we would mean they would have to make an individual game.

just because there was no action in the movies doesnt mean there wasnt

action

FYI i dont hate your ideas i just dont understand how they can relate to

star wars battlefront

No, The books do include troopers, droids, clones, and rebels It would not call for a new game. I never said there wasn't action in the movies, just what they took from the scenes of the movies were not big enough to even be a battlefront scene as in battlefront. Example of maps that HAD NO BATTLE AT ALL.

Mos Eisley

Mustafar

Polls Massa

Jabba's Palace

Also they relate greatly more action in the books than in the movies. If you read the books it would make sense.

I think you should be able to customise all characters.....like you can give any trooper any color armor, any gun, customise the stats(speed,endurance,accuracy,ect.) and customise his/her clothing. sorta like you can have a rebel helmet and stormtrooper armor and a jet trooper jet pack.....i think that would be kool..

Archived