Home

Mod location

Wedge Suron

You mean the
that's in gscc's mod? IIRC the mod isn't anywhere public now, but ChAiNz has a copy you can ask for.

Nope :(

I don't have this particular one (go figure.. hehehe) :lol:

EDIT:

Wait.. does this belong to a mod of a different name? If so, give me the name of the actual mod and I'll double-check :)

Ja, it's part of the Reign of the Sith mod.

Aaaahh! Now that I have the real name of the mod.. it makes searching for it much easier.. hehehe Thanks man! :D

@Paul Rhodes, yeah, I have the ROTS mod.. I'll PM a link if JediRevan hasn't already..

I'm truly flattered, having not done anything particularly honorable of late. :p
Oh that's too easy man, you're setting yourself up for an easy Jae strike with that line :lol:

I have played the whole mod now and thanks ChAiNz.2da for the sending me the mod :D But on the teams website it stood that there where a episode two also. I wonder if anyone could send it to me... No... no hug this time ChAiNz.2da :xp:

Are you hot? :xp: hehehe I keeed!

I'm the hottest thing in this galaxy :D

Well I pmed Redhawke to ask. sorry for going over your head.

I can't grant permission for you to host the Reign of the Sith Mod. Only the mods creator (Gsccc if I recall correctly) can do that, and if they have gone on to other things and cannot be contacted then that is that and the end for that mod. Sorry.

Archived