Home

Ancient Astronaut

Fredi

@Padawan: OK. I won't bite your head off completely, then. :)

Hey I know they where all not slaves, I know too they use they’re technology to make the work faster but read the damn bible dude, it says that it was made in 21 years if I recall... try to watch more discovery channel, it is said that to make the pyramids they would have to place a block of each 36 seconds to complete the pyramids in 21 years...

I'm not sure where they got the figure of 21 years from. I usually go for a figure of around forty.

Of course is a picture how else can I show it to you? Dude it obvious that it is a picture of a hieroglyphic and it is saying that it is a some sort of light or something like that I don’t really know.

It has no linguistic significance - so it isn't a hieroglyph, it's a picture. :)

And I'm afraid the archaeology just doesn't back up this lightbulb thing. And how would they power it?

I searched Ancient astronauts in wiki and these pictures where there.

I wouldn't trust everything you read on wiki. :)

Is in Nazca dude and it has way to much time... it was not made by a kid yesterday... keep watching discovery channel dude.

The Discovery Channel is not a reliable academic source. :)

It is a Maya... it is said it the way to reach the other world ... strange inst it?

Without seeing the whole relief, I'm not sure.

It's a native american art... ehh this one really looks fake but it's creepy.

You think so?

@starmark: Thanks. Didn't know that about Scientology...

About the light bulb idea, I know it's pretty way wayout there but - could they have had batteries of any sort? I'm aware of the existence of Baghdad Batteries and wonder if it's possible that the Egyptians possessed such devices.

Also, the whole Scientology/alien thing is a tale not usually told to scientologists until they reach a very high level. South Park actually had an episode that told the story pretty much verbatim as to what they profess. It's uh... interesting.

Also, the whole Scientology/alien thing is a tale not usually told to scientologists until they reach a very high level. South Park actually had an episode that told the story pretty much verbatim as to what they profess. It's uh... interesting.

I watched that episode too. It was actually very funny. :giggle1:

About the light bulb idea, I know it's pretty way wayout there but - could they have had batteries of any sort? I'm aware of the existence of Baghdad Batteries and wonder if it's possible that the Egyptians possessed such devices.

It's is possibly truth... there has been evidence of these batteries in Egypt and at the same time... put there is no way I can prove cause I don’t find the info to show you.(but I know I read or saw an article of the Bagdad battery founded in Egypt at the time of the Egyptians)

I certainly have heard of no "Baghdad battery" equivalents found in Egypt. We don't even know what the original was for, and given the lack of evidence in the ground for anything of the sort...For a suitable lightbulb you need nitrogen, clear, preferably thin glass, and tungsten filament. Tungsten was only discovered in the 18th Century, and the Egyptians only made rather thick glass later on...

The Nazca "drawings" are already known for a long time now.

Aliens, we where visited by aliens at the beginning of our civilization?

Ancientastronauts.jpg

My question is, why is everybody thinking of aliens, when mankind is praying to GODS in the sky since pretty much forever now. These could be simply some average ancient people greeting some "gods".

nazca_human.jpg

This is supposed to be a monkey.

This looks like the Indian is on a Space ship.

utah3.jpg

Looks more like an Indian in some sort of circle to me.

Archived